Ernesto Valverde - V1

Leo_Messi

Really "curious" to see whether Valverde has learned anything from his mistakes last season at this point in the season. I will get the first clue this Saturday. He simply has to rotate at least a couple of the seniors against Valladolid or at least limit them to 1 half. Players like Malcom and Aleñá should receive more playing time as well. Can't have young and hungry players with good/above average performers being benched immediately after for them to lose their momentum completely. Especially with Dembélé being out lately and an not 100% fit Messi. Not to mention Arthur being out for 2 more weeks.

The seniors included. We had Suárez publicly admitting to him being in the wrong when not deciding to rest before crucial CL ties. I wonder if he will follow his own advice this Saturday against Valladolid at home? If not then some of our seniors are taking the piss again.

I am going to have a little tantrum (not here) if I see him committing the exact same mistakes and thinking that there will be a different end result here 1 year after the seniors have become even older.

Last edited:

Flavius

Why not wait 2 more months, then we see the results of the season. What if is a complete failure and we win nothing....Pretty sure everyone will pe 'proud'

fergus90

Expected this to happen in all honesty. I don’t trust Bartomeu to have any clue in what way to go with the club on the sporting side of things.

Cule4life

The Culest
[tw]1096319006741614598[/tw]
We're fucked.

giphy.gif

Home of Barca Fans