Ernesto Valverde - V1

Devils

Dem subs tho!

He needs to get Suarez back to fitness though. Something has to be done with that guy.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I hope we can keep up until we play Atletico, especially at their new stadium which looks great with the seats very close to the pitch. Can get very intense there.

DJ3Co4eWAAE_6It.jpg:large

Galning

We had a pretty easy start to the season besides the Juventus game, but he's getting the results right away so can't really complain so far. Keep it up Valverde!

Girona game can be a pain in the ass. How are they like, another Espanyol?

They are not as annoying as Espanyol but they will badly want to win against Barça.

serghei

I'm not pleased with any of the away games. At all. We could have easily dropped 5/6 points vs Alaves and Getafe. And both are relegation candidates. First half of both games were some of the slowest and unimaginative possession football examples by Barca in the recent years.

Camp Nou version is like a different Barca almost. Faster, quicker, more ambitious, has more cutting edge, better passing etc.

JamDav1982

I'm not pleased with any of the away games. At all. We could have easily dropped 5/6 points vs Alaves and Getafe. And both are relegation candidates.

Found ways to win which is a positive.

Real won the league doing shit like that last season.

Clearly still a work in progress but away to Alaves was not as poor as today. Barca totally dominated that game.

serghei

Found ways to win which is a positive.

Real won the league doing shit like that last season.

Clearly still a work in progress but away to Alaves was not as poor as today. Barca totally dominated that game.

Madrid won the league doing shit like that at times. It's fine to get wins like that, as long as you're not doing it too often. So, if we play to Girona and see exactly the same story unfolding, that's some alarm bells ringing already.

JamDav1982

Madrid won the league doing shit like that at times. It's fine to get wins like that, as long as you're not doing it too often. So, if we play to Girona and see shit like that, that's some alarm bells ringing already.

Barca battered Alaves and today won it late with subs after being poor for majority which wasnt great to watch but the start to the season has been a positive one.

serghei

Barca battered Alaves and today won it late with subs after being poor for majority which wasnt great to watch but the start to the season has been a positive one.

Battered Alves? Not in my book. Was a pretty close game. First goal was very lucky and 2nd was a gift, while in the meantime Alaves missed a 1 vs 1, the clearest chance of the game at 0-0.

JamDav1982

Battered Alves? Not in my book. Was a pretty close game. First goal was very lucky and 2nd was a gift, while in the meantime Alaves missed a 1 vs 1, the clearest chance of the game at 0-0.

Yeah totally dominated them, lots of chances, missed a pen.

Didnt think it was a close game at all. Barca were much better side.

Nothanks

I'm not pleased with any of the away games. At all. We could have easily dropped 5/6 points vs Alaves and Getafe. And both are relegation candidates. First half of both games were some of the slowest and unimaginative possession football examples by Barca in the recent years.

Camp Nou version is like a different Barca almost. Faster, quicker, more ambitious, has more cutting edge, better passing etc.
Believe it or not, getting pinned against newly promoted teams aren't as easy as they seem..

we're up against a team that has high motivation, and has a huge tempo swing of promotion and constantly winning..
most promoted teams in the first couple of games have more balls then a mid table team that knows whats going to happen to them and just bend over.

granted we should still be winning these games without the drama we had today.

Home of Barca Fans