Ernesto Valverde - V1

El Gato

Villarato!
:lol:

Goodness fuck how is it possible to defend this man. At least Wolfe is a Madrid fan who gets to take enjoyment out of this.

Nah, I'm a La Liga sympathiser. I take positives from any bad situation big clubs find themselves in and this one in particular makes me happy since Sampaoli decided to fuck Sevilla over instead of committing to the project. Now they're arguably better off and in the best position since 2007 or so.

I can understand the needs and wants to go for the CL and do the normal challenge for the title, but it's pretty obvious landscape is changing and not for the worse.

FCBfan22

[tw]1049043730429296641[/tw]
:valverde:

take-warning-tsa-red-flag-for-a-reason-1759040.png

God Serena

Full of praise for Alena, Arthur, Malcom, Miranda, etc. but gives them fuck all for minutes. Remember when the main excuse for not using young players was "We can't afford to lose points" or something along those lines?

serghei

Yep, I agree with [MENTION=5226]Wolfe[/MENTION] here. Valverde and Lopetegui need to receive some kind of honorary awards from La Liga. They have brought La Liga back to life.

FinBarcelonafan

Full of praise for Alena, Arthur, Malcom, Miranda, etc. but gives them fuck all for minutes. Remember when the main excuse for not using young players was "We can't afford to lose points" or something along those lines?

At least he can't use that excuse anymore. We are losing points left and right.

FCBfan22

60th minute:

Coutinho finished.
Arthur finished.
Suarez finished.
Rakitić finished.

And you don't know who to sub?

God Serena

Nah, I'm a La Liga sympathiser. I take positives from any bad situation big clubs find themselves in and this one in particular makes me happy since Sampaoli decided to fuck Sevilla over instead of committing to the project. Now they're arguably better off and in the best position since 2007 or so.

I can understand the needs and wants to go for the CL and do the normal challenge for the title, but it's pretty obvious landscape is changing and not for the worse.

The landscape is changing but only due to an inept manager. No team with our quality should be losing to relegation fodder. Barcelona (And Real Madrid) being weak reflects poorly on the league as a whole. Real Madrid in particular now has a humorous "They need Ronaldo" narrative stirring that doesn't seem to acknowledge his general inability to actually win a league.

Tekkers

this guy is a comedian man...

seriously, fuck everyone who was showering this guy with praises last season when it was obvious that he wasn't the right manager for barca. i can see this guy residing over the barca managerial position for another 2-3 seasons too

God Serena

60th minute:

Coutinho finished.
Arthur finished.
Suarez finished.
Rakitić finished.

And you don't know who to sub?

Deers are skittish animals. The list of things they are afraid of is numerous. They're scared of things that are big. They're scared of things that are fast. They're scared of things that are loud. They're scared of things that are bright. So when they see a car speeding towards them, they become paralyzed by fear, and are completely unable to move, resulting in their death.

What we are witnessing with Valverde is likely a similar occurrence.

El Gato

Villarato!
The landscape is changing but only due to an inept manager. No team with our quality should be losing to relegation fodder. Barcelona (And Real Madrid) being weak reflects poorly on the league as a whole. Real Madrid in particular now has a humorous "They need Ronaldo" narrative stirring that doesn't seem to acknowledge his general inability to actually win a league.

So what if it is because of Barca-Madrid underperforming. It's a good thing for the rest of aspiring teams, no matter the terms....

What relegation fodder? Leganes? Have some fucking respect sometimes you egotistical pricks instead of thinking like every textbook gloryhunter. Yes, they are obviously bad by La Liga standards, but most teams in La Liga can catch teams on a bad day. Leganes knocked Real out of Copa last year. They beat Betis, Celta, Sevilla, Villarreal, Bilbao and managed a draw against Atleti at their home ground. So shut the fuck up sometimes instead of throwing around "relegation fodder" insults.

Home of Barca Fans