Ernesto Valverde - V1

jamrock

The fact that he willfully choose to put out that midfield makes me lose what little hope i had for him and a 3-5-2 really really he is just trying the flavor of the month.

serghei

Seems like the type of manager who wants to learn the hard way. Start pressing or you're not going to last a year. Play 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3. Stop experimenting with 3 at the back systems.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
He seems way to relaxed .. not the type of personality we need.

Zidane gave focus to a hungry angry Madrid. We need someone who can give us fire and hunger for we are full and fat

Zidane has a bench that would walk into most of out starting XI

serghei

The horrible fitness level of the players (slower and less physically prepared than Madrid's), the bad tactics so far in the 2 games vs Madrid, those are on him.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
The horrible fitness level of the players (slower and less physically prepared than Madrid's), the bad tactics so far in the 2 games vs Madrid, those are on him.

Messi and Umtiti are the only players that would be able to play for Madrid's starting XI. Most of our starting XI wouldn't even reach the bench only Pique and Busi probably

dakt

I cannot for the sake of me, understand why can't we make fouls, be more aggressive??????????????????
Why are we allowing opponent to make a simple straight run and we are backing off like we are made of glass.....................................FIX THAT VALVERDE!

michelco

not sure about playing a 3-5-2 when madrid has such strong wing play. the fullbacks were all alone vs lucas and asensio

Not laying a shred of blame on him. His job is nearly impossible right now. Should have started Semedo and put bob ahead of Gomes in midfield though, but you kind of need to allow players to suck to be able to bench them later.

Home of Barca Fans