Ernesto Valverde - V1

henias

We kind of played like that vs Roma. Key word: Roma. Not Bayern.

If he literally can compare Zidane with EV after the complete shitshow bringing in Gomes in the 80th minute, it's safe to say these fans have reached a completely new level of delusion.

I really have no more comments for these apologists.

Look back at their posts and you will see they are constantly changing their excuses. Just absolutely no shame.

Leong157

It'd would be a completely new level of craziness. If EV decide to defence more next season because he think we got knocked our of CL due to poor defend against Roma and concede 3 goals.Instead of trying to attack and control more.

Hahahahahahahahaha

Givenchy

It'd would be a completely new level of craziness. If EV decide to defence more next season because he think we got knocked our of CL due to poor defend against Roma and concede 3 goals.Instead of trying to attack and control more.

Hahahahahahahahaha

I'd laugh but thats a real posibility with Ernesto. i hope he learns from this season

clemente

I hate this cunt so much, can't even look at his face, of course Klopp will set up his team to press and attack and they will likely win 4-0

Devils

Liverpool wrapped up the tie in Rome in 25 minutes.

Valverde can take his double and shove it.

Prick.

Barca83

Banned
Watching the way City have played this season and even how Bayern outplayed Madrid in midfield yesterday is getting me really damn pissed off with EV's double pivot workhorse system. Is there any chance that he would revert back to 433 if we get the right players in over the Summer?

Givenchy

Watching the way City have played this season and even how Bayern outplayed Madrid in midfield yesterday is getting me really damn pissed off with EV's double pivot workhorse system. Is there any chance that he would revert back to 433 if we get the right players in over the Summer?

i think theres more chance Barto lets him buy more players for his 442 shitfest :facepalm:

Barcilliant

Even if we win double next season Valverde should be sacked.

Liverpool and Real Madrid both unconvincing. Even with this squad we could have won cl this season. His shit show in Rome will live in infamy. Next season Messi will be older and slower. Ditto Suarez.

FCBfan22

I'm afraid that we will get cockteased again in the group stages next year, when we smack all of the opponents, but will then get grounded with a hard R16 or QF exit.

R

reaper

:rolleyes:

A little bit of hindsight

I was actually right. Arda went fast. Gomes is gone in the summer after getting a season to prove himself - probably pushed by the board. If you want to know how I knew this, pm me.

However much more than this, seeing as you like the idea of hindsight, I would like you to comment on the two members who replied to this post of mine (you know, just for balance):

http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread.php/3951-Marc-Bartra/page134

On the same page I say Batra is no good - should leave and I recommend we should sign Manolas - this was in 2014.. I was told I don't know anything about football.

BarçaBarça

Oh shut the f up. Don't even compare Zidane with Valverde.

No, you are right, Zidane knows a thing or two about playing thrilling football with a defined playingstyle, giving youth the chance and not utilizing the same old backbone of the team?
Reality is that he gets the results and therefore noone questions him, because RM doesn't care about playingstyles, therefore allowing him to be more versatile than any other team in the world. It sure isn't pretty, but it gets the results in CL.

BarçaBarça

If he literally can compare Zidane with EV after the complete shitshow bringing in Gomes in the 80th minute, it's safe to say these fans have reached a completely new level of delusion.

I really have no more comments for these apologists.

Look back at their posts and you will see they are constantly changing their excuses. Just absolutely no shame.

I'm not a huge fan of Valverde. I'm quite sceptical about the way the midfield is working, and our playing style is not thrilling or exiting to look at. I'll take the trophies regardsless, and hope for improvement in the other areas.

At the beginning of this season it would be delusional to expect a league win, copa win and anything in the CL. Now we have 2 titles, and I'm happy about that, but fans keep telling me I must not be happy because Valverde is destroying our club, and therefore winning titles which keeps him here for a longe period of time, is bad. That is a bit crazy to me, because I remember more than 2 weeks back.

Things goes up and down in the footballing world, but I see this current season as a up. It could have been a 3rd place and no trophies. Maybe with thrilling football (I doubt it due to the squad quality - Deulofeu/Arda/Paulinho/Denis etc. - not good enough players) which could be promissing for next season, and funnily enough that would have pleased more barcafans than this current situation - I just think trophies are better than nothing, and the other thinks can improve next season even with Valverde at our club.

LosBlancos

No, you are right, Zidane knows a thing or two about playing thrilling football with a defined playingstyle, giving youth the chance and not utilizing the same old backbone of the team?
Reality is that he gets the results and therefore noone questions him, because RM doesn't care about playingstyles, therefore allowing him to be more versatile than any other team in the world. It sure isn't pretty, but it gets the results in CL.

Disagree with this a bit. Having watched this team for nearly 20 years, I can assure you that the tactics of Capello and at times Mourinho, were not well received by the fans. Particularly Capello who literally had no issues with the team sitting in their own half against weaker opposition at home. Real Madrid have always historically favored an open attacking style. Certainly though, the style is not as "signature" as Barca's style is.

Home of Barca Fans