Ernesto Valverde - V1

BarçaBarça

Yes, substitutions that is were he fails - nevermind that he changed the game through subs dozen of times during the first part of the season (Alaves, Atletico, Getafe, Depo, Villareal etc.)..

We can basically play out of this world-football and people would still find a way to call him a fraud. No-one is psyched about the playingstyle but have a bit of respect for the coming titles - they are taken as a given now - just because we won it in december and not the last round doesn't make the league less valuable!!

Laplacian

You can tell he's doing a bad job at teaching the players to maintain possession and the positional structuring is just bad. Celta are 8th and they're far better at positional play than Barcelona. Doesn't matter if its the starting XI or the "b" squad.

Also, why the fuck would you sub out Coutinho? Lmao.

Raketa10

Valverde: "I wanted to take risks and make changes because we have a very important game on Saturday. So I finally decided I need to rotate."

Valverde: "I made a lot of changes because the Copa del Rey is important and it's a final."

This is GOLD! :rofl1: :rofl1:

FinBarcelonafan

Valverde: "I wanted to take risks and make changes because we have a very important game on Saturday. So I finally decided I need to rotate."

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

What a joke. Is this real quote? Unbelievable. You had million chances to rest players but never did it..

Slevinn

Valverde: "I made a lot of changes because the Copa del Rey is important and it's a final."

This can't be real, can it?

God, I hate that guy so much.

Givenchy

:rofl1: Valverde trolling us now

FCBfan22

He is a troll. Nothing else can explain this. Nothing.
Also subbing Coutinho and Dembele, leaving Messi with Vidal, Paulinho, Denis and Paco behind him was also genius. Why even bother playing Messi then? He can't drible through 6 players from his own half anymore.

Vidal on for defensive security? We always defend with 8 players if Messi and Suarez are playing...

FCBfan22

[tw]986373328926461952[/tw]

giphy.gif

Home of Barca Fans