Ernesto Valverde - V1

FCBfan22

Is he taking the fucking piss? The time to do this was vs Leganes at HOME, he chooses to rotate basically the entire team at Celta AWAY where we haven't won since the 2014/15 season. :banghead:

Ernesto Pissverde.

He seems binary in rotations. All or nothing.

IDK, is it so hard to play with Suarez one half and with Messi the other during some liga games until April?

LeeRomeno

meh, you still don't get it! What makes a person a real fan or just simply a bandwagoner? People are going to jump on a team that wins things, if results are what made you a fan of Barcelona then sorry, you are just a bandwagoner. If all people think like you then no one will support small and midtable teams. You have to connect to the club for more reasons not just one aspect like results or fan of cetrain players...etc. What gives me a great pride is the genuine style of playing football that's so unique to Barca and promoting homegrown talents from La Masia among other reasons. Obviously, Valverde doesn't care about our that unique style and values.

Where have I said anything about someone being bandwagoner or real fan or anything similar? How is it relevant to this topic? Also newsflash, I bet a huge majority of fans outside the local fanbase for any top squad are there because at some point of time the squad has been successful. I read an article where Leicester has now 16th biggest fanbase club in the world. Did they get that many fans because they were were mediocre Premier league team? No the got it because they won it.
There are plenty of people to follow small and midtable teams, but good luck finding a big foreign fanbase for any of those teams, as there is none, big exception is fans from smaller countries, if a good footballer joins some club. For example in Estonia there was a massive boost in Augsburg fans once national team captain Klavan joined it and all those fans are now of course Liverpool fans.
It is totally personal in how you connect to the club. Me for example cannot give a shit if Barca handball or basketball team wins or loses as i dont care about those sports. As for Barcelona and myself, I have been following the club and being fan for good 16 years now and seen it play very different style of football. Ive seen some good La Masia players coming through ranks and then also periods where 0 made it. What you speak of is myth that was based on the "golden generation" of La Masia that may very well happen once in a lifetimee that talents like Messi, Xavi, Puyol, Busi, Iniesta etc happened to emerge at the same time under a coach that took his chance well. It is incredibly foolish to think this is some sort of norm as I would be lucky to see similar thing happening in my lifetime as it did not happen in previous decades for the club. Just playing the La Masia players if the talent is not there (Like Lucho did with Sandro or Munir or Gumbau rofl) is pointless. Remember the Zidanes and Pavons strategy from Real?
Well you can talk as much as you want about the values but life makes it corrections and you need to take most of it and up until Roma game, Valverde did exactly that.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
What an arrogant prick. Makes me sick to see Barcelona under this kind of management year after year while Messi gets closer to his retirement.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

he's got a vindictive streak in him. he's a mourinho in every way, without the ability to win big trophies like peak mou.

Devils

We weren't playing good but fluid enough to threaten Celta.

Then this clown makes subs and destroys the entire game.

Classic EV.

Home of Barca Fans