Ernesto Valverde - V1

Question: People don't care about Liga and just want the UCL.

Valverde: "Maybe if Atlético was closer to us in points, the fans would actually care about La Liga."

Question: How will Barça celebrate the league title?

Valverde: "It doesn't matter. We just have to win it."

You have been substituting players very late in games for the past 9 games.

Valverde: "I change players according to the result and according to the performance of my players. I am calm and I do not rush to substitute players."

Question: Barça have 7 titles in 10 years but it's been different in the UCL...

Valverde: "Everyone thought we were in the semi-finals after the first leg. Now, we're here. Out of the tournament."

Sounding more insecure and threatned by the day. Glad the press are starting to ask him some tougher questions now.

BarcaOG

Banned
terrible conservative football + european embarrassment is a failure for a club of our stature. as far as enjoying our football this is the worst season ive had since i started supporting barca seriously in 2008. our games are so dreary and dull

Cule4life

The Culest
I used to stay up late to watch Barca matches and then feel sleepy next day. Thankfully Valverde has solved that problem for me.

Neymessi

Don't worry guys the apologists will do even more mind bending mental gymnastics to justify these idiotic comments

There is literally not one EV apologist left now. About 90% of the forum were EV apologists but after roma its 0. Just proves the fact that even when they defended EV back then they knew something was wrong with us and were just going by the result to convince themselves that all was well.

Cule4life

The Culest
There is literally not one EV apologist left now. About 90% of the forum were EV apologists but after roma its 0. Just proves the fact that even when they defended EV back then they knew something was wrong with us and were just going by the result to convince themselves that all was well.

There are some left like Windhook, BarçaBarça etc.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Question: People don't care about Liga and just want the UCL.

Valverde: "Maybe if Atlético was closer to us in points, the fans would actually care about La Liga."

Question: How will Barça celebrate the league title?

Valverde: "It doesn't matter. We just have to win it."

You have been substituting players very late in games for the past 9 games.

Valverde: "I change players according to the result and according to the performance of my players. I am calm and I do not rush to substitute players."

Question: Barça have 7 titles in 10 years but it's been different in the UCL...

Valverde: "Everyone thought we were in the semi-finals after the first leg. Now, we're here. Out of the tournament."

Sounding more insecure and threatned by the day. Glad the press are starting to ask him some tougher questions now.

He didn't turn on players like Mou. And we all know they are as much to blame. What did Messi, Pique say btw.?

Givenchy

[tw]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en-gb"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">News is breaking from a Barça insider that Valverde and Dembele had a bust up and almost came to blows in training today. Apparently, Valverde racially abused Dembele. Luis Suarez had to intervene and stop it. [sport] <a href="https://t.co/l1sO7Ms0UY">pic.twitter.com/l1sO7Ms0UY</a></p>— Adrian Romero (@_fcbaj) <a href="https://twitter.com/_fcbaj/status/985922366478999553?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">16 April 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/tw]

high chance its fake news (and tbh I hope it is) but Suarez intervening in a racial incident :lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
So he's resting Iniesta when he only has a few games left for this club with the league pretty much secured.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Most important game of the season for Valverde is the one vs Sevilla. He's getting sacked fi Sevilla beat us.

Sevilla in Cups are dangerous. Hope Valverde decides to play a football game instead of defensive tactics again as that's the way to beat them.

Cilessen is good, but he's not ter Stegen who will bail the defence out most of the time.

Home of Barca Fans