Ernesto Valverde - V1

serghei

Haha no probably would get beat as lucky not to and Sevilla played very well.

You seem to think a defeat would be fine if it means resting players anyway.

Unless you think Iniesta and Pique did some voodoo on Muriel & Co. I don't know how exactly resting them would've improved Sevilla's composure on those 3 vs 2 counters. Should've lost this game anyway, and the primary reason we didn't is because Messi saved us, not because we didn't rest Pique and Iniesta.

You would have a point if they had anything close to a good game, but they were shit.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Unless you think Iniesta and Pique did some voodoo on Muriel & Co. I don't know how exactly resting them would've improved Sevilla's composure on those 3 vs 2 counters.

Did you not claim it was luck that those chances were missed before? Keep getting those chances and teams score them in end.

The way Sevilla played they desreved to win that game today and would in my opinion dominated a back up Barca side as well and most likely won the game.

You are unbearable, do you have rl friends at all, jamdawww?

You are just a boring cunt who loves my attention.

Scuttle along.

serghei

Did you not claim it was luck that those chances were missed before? Keep getting those chances and teams score them in end.

The way Sevilla played they desreved to win that game today and would in my opinion dominated a back up Barca side as well and most likely won the game.

The outcome of the match would've been pretty much the same had Vermaelen and Denis Suarez played instead of Pique and Iniesta. Iniesta created nothing but turnovers and overhit passes, and Pique was moving as if he had one leg shorter than the other.

Hell, maybe Vermaelen would've done better at their first goal. Who knows. Point is this is not the kind of game where you can say we would've lost if we rotated more. Only reason we didn't lose is because we got lucky and Messi pulled a goal out of nowhere.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

The outcome of the match would've been pretty much the same had Vermaelen and Denis Suarez played instead of Pique and Iniesta. Iniesta created nothing but turnovers and overhit passes, and Pique was moving as if he had one leg shorter than the other.

The outcome was fortunate for Barca and Sevilla were bang up for it and played really well bar their finishing at times.

Roberto was as bad as anyone and had two weeks rest. No gtee anyone that comes in is any better.

Havesaks

Ohh you did edit your shitty post, but yeah you contribute hallejujha - have you ever considered that there is a fucking reason why nobody likes you? Get a grib on yourself, its not to late, i feel bad, spelling it out, but still you need a change in life man.

JamDav1982

Ohh you did edit your shitty post, but yeah you contribute hallejujha - have you ever considered that there is a fucking reason why nobody likes you? Get a grib on yourself, its not to late, i feel bad, spelling it out, but still you need a change in life man.

Haha pipe down cunt.

Havesaks

You are just a boring cunt who loves my attention.

Scuttle along.

Just my advise, try to be more positive in your attitude, im for sure not the first to point that out. but if you 1982 is your birth year, its probably to late, but some people say its never to late, so who knows

JamDav1982

Just my advise, try to be more positive in your attitude, im for sure not the first to point that out. but if you 1982 is your birth year, its probably to late, but some people say its never to late, so who knows

[youtube]tO7e026LdYI[/youtube]

Neymessi

Just finished watching the match and holy shit we are fucking shit. This is just another one of those classic EV matches where we are horribly shit from lineups to tactics but somehow dodge a loss and the forum still doesn't crtiticize him. I haven't seen the replies on this thread yet but I hope people aren't using "We are still unbeaten" and other excuses defending him. Lemme guess, this was also a masterplan of EV to play less offensively and that he knew we would somehow draw 2-2 in the end? Just like he knew what he was doing against chelsea where we were lucky as fuck but no one criticized EV and claimed that he was always in control when luck was the only reason we won? Wake up sheeple. I had to update my sig to remind people to not be so result driven but I think at the end of the day most people will be happy if we are shit but get a misleading result.

Edit:

People been saying valverde will be found out, first vs juve, then Madrid, then atletico, then Chelsea.....

Hasn't happened yet

Not his fault Dembélé is black Deulofeu, Coutinho is not a midfielder and only has one trick up his sleeve and the rest of the team with Busquets and Messi not playing, bar Suarez, is nothing special.

Stop. Please. Just stop. Stop.

Invincibles is worth fighting for. It's an incredibly rare achievement that we're in a great position to get. I don't think it would hurt us in the CL

Are people losing their minds? If we get knocked out in a humilating way in CL and/or if RM wins the 3rd consecutive CL, no one is going to give a rat's ass about us being invincibles. Would you be content with RM winning 3rd consecutive CL and us having domestic double with league invincibles? I wouldn't, and if you would then you you shouldn't either. Invincibles is defnitely not worth fighting for. The league is 99% won, and after that I would throw away the invincible record provided we win the league and we have even just a 5% more chance of winning the CL.

RM has won 2 back to back cl's ffs. There is incredible pressure on us to deliver in the CL. And here we are focussing on the league which is already won instead of the CL just for that invincible tag. If EV is indeed going nuts with the lineups because he is chasing the invincibles tag then I really wish we had lost today so he would have stopped with this stupid obsession.

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Playing Roma in the QF's which, if we really sink them this week, gives us a lot of room to relax in the second leg.

Invincibles is worth fighting for. It's an incredibly rare achievement that we're in a great position to get. I don't think it would hurt us in the CL much to have had to 'try' against Sevilla and eventually vs. RM in the next Clasico. All the other liga games are fairly straightforward home fixtures.

Besides, the biggest issue for the CL is to always rest Messi before a KO leg. It proved against Chelsea to be effective seeing how much intensity Leo played with, and EV did it once again today. Subbing him in was fine as well cause Leo rested the whole international break, having like 30 minutes of activity against Sevilla can't hurt him. The only real issue is how much he's relied on Pique and Iniesta. Hopefully that doesn't come back to bite us.
Get the feeling that he would have probably needed to be brought on in, no matter what. The initial 20-25 minutes that he was in, he was losing the ball left, right & center

ryuken

Midfield of rakitic paulinho and iniesta, why not just play semedo and put sergi at cm, paulinho at mf and we have no control whatsoever, right now el messiah is saving his ass as always

Home of Barca Fans