Ernesto Valverde - V1

JamDav1982

Sorry ...I had my doubts about this manager all along and tonight he confirmed that he's just not good enough .

We should have lost tonight ..they could had had three before we scored then Messi as usual saved the day

So you blame the players mistakes on the manager but their good parts they get credit for?

MagIX

I wonder what will happen when Messi,Suarez,Coutinho,Dembele,Iniesta and Raki are all available...

This is THE QUESTION

Messi, Suarez, Coutinho, Iniesta, Dembele can't play all together...

And I do not know if he is allowed to leave on the bench players who have cost 300Mio.....so who will leave on the bench?

It will be interesting

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Won't matter much.

In the CL Coutinho cannot play. To keep Iniesta fresh for the CL, you have to play Coutinho over him in the league.

Furthermore, Iniesta is turning 34 soon. Next season Coutinho will be a starter over him. Just like Rakitic took over Xavi's spot, Iniesta will likely have to see Coutinho do the same to him.

MagIX

Won't matter much.

In the CL Coutinho cannot play. To keep Iniesta fresh for the CL, you have to play Coutinho over him in the league.

Furthermore, Iniesta is turning 34 soon. Next season Coutinho will be a starter over him. Just like Rakitic took over Xavi's spot, Iniesta will likely have to see Coutinho do the same to him.

Fortunately yes for this season. It would have been interesting to see what would have happened if Coutinho would have arrived in August.
I think the same for the next season: Couthino over Iniesta. I hope that Iniesta agree with that.
For the rest, we will see.

Joan

He's made some mistakes, but it's well known we are one team with Sergio on the pitch and completely another without him. Busq had to be rested. No backup defensive midfielder is one of the main flaws of the team.

Joan

Read somewhere today that this Valverde's Barca doesn't have a gameplan, that there's no conception. What do you think about it? I disagree, but can't really prove my point so am asking for help. :lol:

e: autocorrect

Last edited:

KingLeo10

If we win the coming 2 games we will have the best results in La Liga history over the first 23 games of the season.

Inb4jinx.

who is the current record holder? I'd imagine 12/13 barca as messi was winning us every liga game in the 1st half of that season.

Home of Barca Fans