Ernesto Valverde - V1

henias

Suppose ground where we haven't won in a decade and where we are playing today is not a good test. Or away matches at Atletico, Bilbao, Juve, Valencia, Real, Celta.
Maybe if we lost one of them then it would be "proven" how we failed it.

It's the same for PSG, they lost once against Bayern and people are already shitting on them all over. We still drew against Atletico and Valencia, which is why I'm curious to see how we'll do against Chelsea, which is the first English side who are doing well in England opposite from Spain and an infamous side, that caused us problems for the past decade.

Everyone is excited to see us win against Chelsea, a very good chance for Barcelona to prove themselves and is interesting whether Valverde would put 3 upfront or the usual 2.

Doesnt mean losing one will be an ultimate failure. But this is a two legged game so I think it's pretty fair to see how Barca will do. I also said Barcelona have better chances to win this time round seeing how we adapted well and the return of Dembele, so nice try portraying me as a Barcelona hater, which people here likes to shame other people for.

It's all started with one guy getting overly triggered by the word "test". Not sure whats the fuss about.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I'll admit it I was wrong on him, what else can I say? I started buying into him and his way about a month or so ago.

Go ahead tell me you told me so.

It's no shame changing opinions. It is shameful, however, to gloat about someone you slated so often. It's tasteless

It's no shame changing opinions. It is shameful, however, to gloat about someone you slated so often. It's tasteless

How is it tasteless? I slated him when I didn't believe in him, his style or system. Since then I've had a change of heart and have started to warm up to him and you can see that sentiment in my posts. I'm glad he's proven my wrong in all honesty and I'm not afraid to admit it.

How is what I've done any different than a poster not rating a particular player and criticizing him only to be proven wrong and start signing his praises after his performances improve? Like you said there's not shame in changing opinions.

Go take a look at the Suarez and Rakitic threads. I was berating and moaning about them every week at the start of the season and since they've improved in form over the last few months I've acknowledged their improvement and contributions to the team.

JamDav1982

How is it tasteless? I slated him when I didn't believe in him, his style or system. Since then I've had a change of heart and have started to warm up to him and you can see that sentiment in my posts. I'm glad he's proven my wrong in all honesty and I'm not afraid to admit it.

How is what I've done any different than a poster not rating a particular player and criticizing him only to be proven wrong and start signing his praises after his performances improve? Like you said there's not shame in changing opinions.

Go take a look at the Suarez and Rakitic threads. I was berating and moaning about them every week at the start of the season and since they've improved in form over the last few months I've acknowledged their improvement and contributions to the team.

Because you are calling out the Valverde 'haters' when likes of you were amongst the worst going and wanted Barca to lose to prove a point.

Home of Barca Fans