Ernesto Valverde - V1

aaron101

I'm quite amazed by the fact that the fans hasn't turned on him yet just like what they did with Tata Martino when he was playing conservative or not too much attacking. They always say, that's not Barca style blah blah blah. Maybe the reason the fans hasn't turned on him yet is because we keep on winning no matter how we played.

Messi983

I'm quite amazed by the fact that the fans hasn't turned on him yet just like what they did with Tata Martino when he was playing conservative or not too much attacking. They always say, that's not Barca style blah blah blah. Maybe the reason the fans hasn't turned on him yet is because we keep on winning no matter how we played.

Is it not enough that people call him Fraudverde and other names and some have even express the desire to sack him?

MagIX

Compare the available players that the coaches had/have......

We do not have enough quality players to think to dominate and to play attractive soccer as in the past.
Valverde is doing a good job with the material that he has at his disposal.
We improved a lot tactically and we do not look like enthusiastic amateurs anymore.
He is not in love with the 4-4-2, but with the available players, at the moment is the best system to go forward.
I absolutely do not think that with another coach we would play a brilliant and attractive soccer.... it's not a question of coach, but of players.

Last edited:

aaron101

Is it not enough that people call him Fraudverde and other names and some have even express the desire to sack him?

I'm talking about the fans in Catalonia and Camp Nou who whistled on Fabregas, called for the sacking of Tata Martino etc. not the fans on Barcaforum like you and me lol

serghei

:worthy:

Great from him. We rode the storm early on and put a tired Madrid to the sword. Had Zidane figured out in this game.

BBZ8800

He needs to be sacked this afternoon :troll:

"We will get exposed by big teams" said guys.
Yet, Juve 3:0, Juve 0:0, Real 3:0.

This team don't play too nice, but lol, this team is defensively the strongest Barca since... I don't know when.

Even Xavi-Iniesta-Busi Barca managed to concede 3-4 goals tons of times against RM and strong teams.

A fun fact:
In the last 25 matches, Barca had 18 clean sheets (lol) and conceded goals only 7 times.
Out of 25 matches, Barca conceded
1. 0 goals at 18 matches
2. 1 goal at 6 matches
3. 2 goals at 1 match (Celta)

Sack FraudVerde :troll:
We will get exposed sooner or later :p

Home of Barca Fans