Ernesto Valverde - V1

raskolnikov

This fool neglects la masia as hard as lucho did...
all about short term vision because he is afraid and just plays it safe constantly.

MessiTHEgoat

so paco is out for 3 weeks, the question's now who's going to play in the elclassico?
alex's very bad (I still remember how shit he played in that 1-3 defeat at camp nou) & gomes is not even better (modric mocked him bad in the 2-0 loss)
it's possibly going to be paulinho but bob playing as RW and semedo as RB won't be bad too, right?

but it's no going to happen since Ev don't trust semedo too much.

FCBfan22

I'd put Roberto on RW. That pass today was Dembelesque.

--------------Ter Stegen--------------
Semedo---Pique---Vermaelen---Alba
---------------Busquets---------------
---------Paulinho----Iniesta----------
Roberto-------Messi-------Suarez----

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Have a good feeling ahead of this weekend's Clasico. I just hope he doesn't do something out of the ordinary like starting Gomes at RW and Paulinho at CM benching Iniesta lol

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
It'll be too easy for Valverde once Dembele returns, if we start thrashing teams too much, he might bench Dembele for Deulofeu to make it more challenging for himself:mou:

Trickykid

Have a good feeling ahead of this weekend's Clasico. I just hope he doesn't do something out of the ordinary like starting Gomes at RW and Paulinho at CM benching Iniesta lol

Why would he, though? Gomes has barely played under VV (despite certain members trying to make him out to be Valverde's favorite) and Iniesta was pulled off early against Depor in order to be fully ready for El Clasico. Paulinho will play, but not for The Don.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Why would he, though? Gomes has barely played under VV (despite certain members trying to make him out to be Valverde's favorite) and Iniesta was pulled off early against Depor in order to be fully ready for El Clasico. Paulinho will play, but not for The Don.

Last part was a joke.

It wouldn't surprise me if he started Gomes on the RW though. Paco out, Deulofeu not good enough and injured as well.

Think about it, he put Gomes in against Atlético unexpectedly with him having little game time before it. Could possibly happen again.

Trickykid

Last part was a joke.

It wouldn't surprise me if he started Gomes on the RW though. Paco out, Deulofeu not good enough and injured as well.

Think about it, he put Gomes in against Atlético unexpectedly with him having little game time before it. Could possibly happen again.

Honestly, I'd be seriously surprised, but probably not shocked. The main reason I can't see it happening is Paulinho's Depor game. He can't bench him following a game like that, and The Don, Busi and Raki are obviously no-brainers on the lineup.

henias

He will play his usual 442, he's once bitten twice shy from the Supercopa and he will never risk a 433 against Madrid again. It may or may not backfire as well due to his player selections for the 442 setup. Do note that we drew against Celta and Valencia and Atletco with this setup. And this is gonna be Madrid next.

Home of Barca Fans