User Tag List

Page 693 of 1030 FirstFirst ... 193593643683691692693694695703743793 ... LastLast
Results 10,381 to 10,395 of 15442

Thread: Ernesto Valverde - V1

  1. #10381
    Senior Member
    FCBfan22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    8,116
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xXKonan View Post
    So I guess what Valverde is to Barto is what Rakitic is to Valverde then.

    It only takes one domino to fall. There is nothing you can do when you're the next in line.




    A Roma II would trigger this.

  2. #10382
    Senior Member
    Messigician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    2,878
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good time for plastic fans to go support another manager if they can't back the manager at the Nou Camp
    Last edited by Messigician; 6th February 2019 at 06:11 AM.

  3. #10383
    Senior Member
    FinBarcelonafan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Turku
    Posts
    5,563
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messigician View Post
    Good time for plastic fans to go support another manager if they can't back the manager at the Nou Camp
    Is there law against hating the coach?

  4. #10384
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    2,419
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messigician View Post
    Good time for plastic fans to go support another manager if they can't back the manager at the Nou Camp
    It's because we love Barca and it's tradition that so many of us despair over Valverde !!

  5. #10385
    Senior Member
    FCBfan22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    8,116
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So now we agre guilty of becoming Barca fans because of the way we played for years... LMAO.

  6. #10386
    Senior Member
    George_Costanza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    3,559
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FinBarcelonafan View Post
    Is there law against hating the coach?
    Yes, because he thinks individuals are bigger than the club and dare to call us plastic fans when he is actually describing himself.
    I have a bad feeling that whenever a lesbian looks at me they think “That’s why I’m not a heterosexual”.

  7. #10387
    Senior Member
    Messi983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    7,550
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by George_Costanza View Post
    Trivia Questions for Valverde's cult followers:

    Which club or clubs fired Valverde after only half season because he sucked?
    Only Villarreal.

    Not what you wanted to hear I know.

  8. #10388
    Senior Member
    George_Costanza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    3,559
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messi983 View Post
    Only Villarreal.

    Not what you wanted to hear I know.
    And Valencia. Valencia didn't offer him a contract renewal (He would be out of his contract which was for only 6 months) because he didn't achieve the targets set by the club. Valencia lost its final match to a team that played for nothing (Sevilla), Valverde did actually set up his team to play for a draw, knowing that he may need only a point to qualify for UCL spot. Also, lost both games to his direct competitor Real Sociedad for the 4th spot by 9-4 (aggregated).

    The team finished 5th (finished 3rd a season before), knocked out in QF CDR and knocked out of round 16 UCL by PSG. For the PSG UCL match which I find it very interesting and related to Barcelona, Valencia would have qualified if they kept their pressure on PSG, but Valencia dropped back after scoring a lead in 55min, sticking to the same Valverde game plan of trying to hold onto a narrow lead rather than pushing for more goals.

    He announced he is quitting to save face but due to not reaching the target and the club financial instabilities.

    Not what you wanted to hear, I know.
    I have a bad feeling that whenever a lesbian looks at me they think “That’s why I’m not a heterosexual”.

  9. #10389
    Senior Member
    Respekt_III's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    663
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messigician View Post
    Good time for plastic fans to go support another manager if they can't back the manager at the Nou Camp

    from 1m16

  10. #10390
    Barcaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Posts
    30,577
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enjoy your life View Post


    thank u barto! ! !!

    Not surprised. Senior players run Barca. And they like Valverde who is pampering them.

    Bartomeu knows he is riding on Messi and seniors as he has no charisma or vision himself.

  11. #10391
    The Culest
    Cule4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9,729
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messigician View Post
    Good time for plastic fans to go support another manager if they can't back the manager at the Nou Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post
    You are good in cherrypicking and twisting stats. I am proud, you are learning from the best (me), lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post
    In some cases, I am not replying if a player whom I hated started to play well, so no pint in arguing currently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
    What, the Man City Gabriel Jesus? One of the top10 strikers in the world today?

  12. #10392
    Senior Member
    Messi983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    7,550
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by George_Costanza View Post
    And Valencia. Valencia didn't offer him a contract renewal (He would be out of his contract which was for only 6 months) because he didn't achieve the targets set by the club. Valencia lost its final match to a team that played for nothing (Sevilla), Valverde did actually set up his team to play for a draw, knowing that he may need only a point to qualify for UCL spot. Also, lost both games to his direct competitor Real Sociedad for the 4th spot by 9-4 (aggregated).

    The team finished 5th (finished 3rd a season before), knocked out in QF CDR and knocked out of round 16 UCL by PSG. For the PSG UCL match which I find it very interesting and related to Barcelona, Valencia would have qualified if they kept their pressure on PSG, but Valencia dropped back after scoring a lead in 55min, sticking to the same Valverde game plan of trying to hold onto a narrow lead rather than pushing for more goals.

    He announced he is quitting to save face but due to not reaching the target and the club financial instabilities.

    Not what you wanted to hear, I know.
    running out of contract =/= being fired

    I get you don't like him but don't know why you have to downplay his results at other clubs which were actually pretty good. Well, I know why you're doing that but I'm not supposed to say it.

  13. #10393
    Senior Member
    George_Costanza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    3,559
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messi983 View Post
    running out of contract =/= being fired

    I get you don't like him but don't know why you have to downplay his results at other clubs which were actually pretty good. Well, I know why you're doing that but I'm not supposed to say it.
    A 6 months contract is like a trial, it's not an actual contract. If he did well he would have offered a new contract.

    I get why some of you worship him, but I don't know why you have to exaggerate his results at other clubs which were actually mediocre. Instead, try to discuss my post rather than ignore it. I know why you're doing that and I'm going to say it, you are a member of the Order of Valverde Temple cult.
    I have a bad feeling that whenever a lesbian looks at me they think “That’s why I’m not a heterosexual”.

  14. #10394
    Senior Member
    FinBarcelonafan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Turku
    Posts
    5,563
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cule4life View Post
    Haha good gif

  15. #10395
    The Culest
    Cule4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9,729
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FinBarcelonafan View Post
    Haha good gif
    Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post
    You are good in cherrypicking and twisting stats. I am proud, you are learning from the best (me), lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post
    In some cases, I am not replying if a player whom I hated started to play well, so no pint in arguing currently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
    What, the Man City Gabriel Jesus? One of the top10 strikers in the world today?