Ernesto Valverde - V1

FCBfan22

So I guess what Valverde is to Barto is what Rakitic is to Valverde then.

:mou:

It only takes one domino to fall. There is nothing you can do when you're the next in line.

marketing_chain_reaction.png

A Roma II would trigger this.

Messigician

Good time for plastic fans to go support another manager if they can't back the manager at the Nou Camp

Last edited:

George_Costanza

Only Villarreal.

Not what you wanted to hear I know.

And Valencia. Valencia didn't offer him a contract renewal (He would be out of his contract which was for only 6 months) because he didn't achieve the targets set by the club. Valencia lost its final match to a team that played for nothing (Sevilla), Valverde did actually set up his team to play for a draw, knowing that he may need only a point to qualify for UCL spot. Also, lost both games to his direct competitor Real Sociedad for the 4th spot by 9-4 (aggregated).

The team finished 5th (finished 3rd a season before), knocked out in QF CDR and knocked out of round 16 UCL by PSG. For the PSG UCL match which I find it very interesting and related to Barcelona, Valencia would have qualified if they kept their pressure on PSG, but Valencia dropped back after scoring a lead in 55min, sticking to the same Valverde game plan of trying to hold onto a narrow lead rather than pushing for more goals.

He announced he is quitting to save face but due to not reaching the target and the club financial instabilities.

Not what you wanted to hear, I know.

Messi983

And Valencia. Valencia didn't offer him a contract renewal (He would be out of his contract which was for only 6 months) because he didn't achieve the targets set by the club. Valencia lost its final match to a team that played for nothing (Sevilla), Valverde did actually set up his team to play for a draw, knowing that he may need only a point to qualify for UCL spot. Also, lost both games to his direct competitor Real Sociedad for the 4th spot by 9-4 (aggregated).

The team finished 5th (finished 3rd a season before), knocked out in QF CDR and knocked out of round 16 UCL by PSG. For the PSG UCL match which I find it very interesting and related to Barcelona, Valencia would have qualified if they kept their pressure on PSG, but Valencia dropped back after scoring a lead in 55min, sticking to the same Valverde game plan of trying to hold onto a narrow lead rather than pushing for more goals.

He announced he is quitting to save face but due to not reaching the target and the club financial instabilities.

Not what you wanted to hear, I know.

running out of contract =/= being fired

I get you don't like him but don't know why you have to downplay his results at other clubs which were actually pretty good. Well, I know why you're doing that but I'm not supposed to say it.

George_Costanza

running out of contract =/= being fired

I get you don't like him but don't know why you have to downplay his results at other clubs which were actually pretty good. Well, I know why you're doing that but I'm not supposed to say it.

A 6 months contract is like a trial, it's not an actual contract. If he did well he would have offered a new contract.

I get why some of you worship him, but I don't know why you have to exaggerate his results at other clubs which were actually mediocre. Instead, try to discuss my post rather than ignore it. I know why you're doing that and I'm going to say it, you are a member of the Order of Valverde Temple cult.

Home of Barca Fans