Ernesto Valverde - V1

abbbs97

MD, the board's biggest mouthpiece, has 'Doubts with Valverde' on its cover for tomorrow's paper. There is hope! (or maybe just wishful thinking..)

El Flaco

[tw]1132785667396833280[/tw]

Says Valverde is very affected by Saturday's defeat in the Copa del Rey final and there are doubts from both the players and the board about the manager's future.

FCBfan22

Says Valverde is very affected by Saturday's defeat in the Copa del Rey final and there are doubts from both the players and the board about the manager's future.

It's OJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

With him saying that his job is in jeopardy, it basically means it isn't.

abbbs97

Good sign that the media propaganda is starting against Valverde though. After Anfield, the blame was on the players etc, but now MD, Sport, all have EV and Pep Segura on their covers.
I guess it might really be 'Copa del Rey y nada mas' :bartomeu:

jairzinho

unfortunally its only us fans that gets hurt.
the players and valverde still gets paid.
the old guard wants to play the laziest football possible with their closest friends.
the club is currently beeing held hostage by the old players, valverde and bartomeu.

THIS.

These senior guys just want to maintain the status quo.

That's why the board are afraid to break up that seniors clique for fear of rocking the boat.

If Barto fails to see the defeats in Rome, Anfield and Seville as huge red flags then we're fucked.

Luis Rojo from marca summed up the shit we're in nicely:

"The mental block at Anfield is a problem for the team.

Although the coaching staff didn't work on it enough, the lack of reaction from players who have won it all is inexplicable, particularly for the clumsy fourth goal.

Another important factor is that the nucleus of the team is ageing, all into their 30s and with so many games each season it is beginning to show, particularly as some players fail to show the levels of professionalism which are expected.
"

Last edited:

xXKonan

MD and Sport are running covers of doubts that Valverde will continue as well.

There are some nervous players I bet.

Don Andrésº8

Can't believe Messi and that rat Suarez are defending this fraud

Messi cant think for himself, he is defending his friends and not the club, take himn off from captain for gods christ, Puyol is crying right now on the bed with our captain. BARTOMEU youre Next u rat madridista

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Hahaha, people thinking being a captain is throwing the manager under the bus and on top of it suggesting Puyol would do just that, hahaha...

Either way, sack this bastard as soon as possible...

Don Andrésº8

Hahaha, people thinking being a captain is throwing the manager under the bus and on top of it suggesting Puyol would do just that, hahaha...

Either way, sack this bastard as soon as possible...

no but shouldn't pick sides even more with this fraud of a coach, he should had said " the board is the one responsible to choose not the players"

Messigician

Yeah I could see it in his face, Valverde was fuming after the defeat, it is possible he may resign he has done it before at Espanyol

Messigician

"I feel good, but when you win, you are happier," Valverde said. "The reading of the game is different from the one we played 15 days ago, but the reality is that we have lost again.

"We have not fulfilled the expectations created. We thought about the treble and we lost ourselves on the road at the decisive moment. It is evident that we are here to win titles.

"I'm fine, what we – the coaches – want is a rematch, to fight to have a challenge ahead.

"I know that losing is hard, something has failed. This responsibility is difficult and it has to be assumed."

MTL_Barca

Would be hilarious if a lost Copa final is the nail in the coffin for Ernie. Roma? Not Valverdes fault. Liverpool? Not Valverdes fault. 2 years of terrible football? Not Valverdes fault. Losing Copa final? DOUBTS ABOUT HIS FUTURE! They really love that cup more than the CL don't they :lol:

But it sounds too good to be true, i'm expecting the usual bullshit today. Players taking the blame, season was great because la liga was won and Valverde continues.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans