Ernesto Valverde - V1

BarçaBarça

Bartomeu just confirmed that Valverde will continue...

It would be INCREDIBLY stupid to say anything else before our important cup final. After that he will be sacked.
We are a professional club, not a circus, so we shouldn't throw a manager under the bus with a trophy on the line.

All in all, good news, so we might get another trophy to our cabinet. This tells us nothing about whether or not he will stay next season.
Rumours say that him or Pep Segura or both will certainly be gone this summer. I think both would be great, we need new blood.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Holy stuck with a retardo football coach, we'll get out of that rut, Bojman! :batman:

View attachment 8413

Good to see guys taking it in the chin. I admire that. God knows fans of other clubs go through way more darker times. It just that I've always seen us as something special and it's hard to let go of that and accept poor football.

snowy

Good to see guys taking it in the chin. I admire that. God knows fans of other clubs go through way more darker times. It just that I've always seen us as something special and it's hard to let go of that and accept poor football.

I feel you bruh!

What's specially frustrating is that so many saw this looming in the horizon from way back then. Remember when DonAk was posting that the problem with the club started at the very top and trickled down from there...

Barca will survive even this though. Everything moves in cycle :)

Don Andrésº8

Barça is dead. Now the players decide?????!!! Are you fuking KIDDING me??? What a fuking circus...and bartomeu should be out with this clueless retard

ini4ever

He stays. I'm sure we will get domestic cups next season again but won't win CL. It's petty considering his squad is going to be improved massively by the next season but he fails to delivers CL at the end.

Raketa10

Fucking clown Fartomeu! Horrible decision, they are killing Barca! They just don't fucking care about this club at all. After this board goes club will be left in ruins! We will be far away from our style of play, La Masia will be devastated and old players will have long term contracts with by far biggest salaries in the world!

Last edited:

Hardy

Barto is more retard than retardo, this dude is splashing 400 mil left and right to see new players benched by the slow ass grandpa club, I mean regardless the awful football we play, regardless humiliations in CL how can survive a manager that basically delegitimizes almost every moves this board is doing to improve the quality of team? It doesn't make any fucking sense.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans