Ernesto Valverde - V1

George_Costanza

How funny, me too just came to praise Valverde.

Valverde is known to be THE most hung guy in football, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an Evian bottle", with a gargantual thickness that would rival Shane Diesel and Shorty Mac. I'm estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would absolutely destroy anyone.

jairzinho

This dude played a super defensive lineup at home when we didn't have a lead to begin with.

Now away with a lead, god knows what he will do. Would play Messi, mats and 9 Cdms if he wished.

Doubt he'll make the same mistakes like last year. We'll see.

Havesaks

How funny, me too just came to praise Valverde.

Valverde is known to be THE most hung guy in football, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an Evian bottle", with a gargantual thickness that would rival Shane Diesel and Shorty Mac. I'm estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would absolutely destroy anyone.

That wasnt even funny. Next.

Back to mommys basement and flip some burgers in mc donalds, mr. ca'nt stanza ya.

shadows

Ideally we should see this game out that we would have Roma on the back of our heads especially the players and hope we do one way or another..and if we do win the treble, props to Valverde.... I might have crapped on him during the year with his style of play and seniors calling the shots..but hell he got the job done.. And he did learn from his mistakes of last year, rotated more than usual and still has us in position to win it all.. So kudos to him..

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
Ideally we should see this game out that we would have Roma on the back of our heads especially the players and hope we do one way or another..and if we do win the treble, props to Valverde.... I might have crapped on him during the year with his style of play and seniors calling the shots..but hell he got the job done.. And he did learn from his mistakes of last year, rotated more than usual and still has us in position to win it all.. So kudos to him..

Don’t know why people keep referring to Roma. Roma is another argument for why we will advance, not why we will lose.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Umtiti fucked us in the Roma tie. Dzeko did, more precisely, by shitting on Umtiti. Now that we have big dick Lenglet who actually analyzes his opponents, this tie is in the bag.

Messigician

Pep yesterday subbed off Silva with Stones to protect the 1-0 lead over Leicester. Does that mean Pep is coward? If no then why is Valverde?
Or Pep learning Valverde tactics?

ini4ever

We should try to score and win the match not 'defend the lead to advance final', lots of their key players are injured so why don't win in Anfield as well if you've got yourself a good chance :)

Zidane82

We should try to score and win the match not 'defend the lead to advance final', lots of their key players are injured so why don't win in Anfield as well if you've got yourself a good chance :)

We’re talking Valverde here ... please don’t expect any logic or common sense , certainly no bravery or inventiveness

Zidane82

Pep yesterday subbed off Silva with Stones to protect the 1-0 lead over Leicester. Does that mean Pep is coward? If no then why is Valverde?
Or Pep learning Valverde tactics?

Leicester also took Maddison , their most creative player off and fell apart ...

Devils

All hail King GOATverde who will officially cement our place in the CL Final in a few hours time.

Vamos GOATverde!

Home of Barca Fans