Ernesto Valverde - V1

Raketa10

Fucking idiot! We played a fantastic first half, they were ready to be destroyed and what he does? He pulls his usual shit during halftime and we looked like ATM in the second half. I lost all of my nerves durig that perod when Lyon was only one goal down! Fucking coward!

xXKonan

Good first half and immediately to proceed to fuck it up by having us sit back and it looked like we were going to get Roma'd again.

:angry:

Raketa10

He is the biggest enemy of this team! The worst coward I have ever seen in my life. He almost destroyed us again and we were clearly superior. Disgusting!

SeloBarca

giphy.gif

FU Valverde, seriously FU!

ini4ever

This is how you do it you dumb fuck you never sit back and defend the lead in your home with 100k people cheering, just let it fucking go man is it hard to keep attacking.
If only he learns another lesson tonight.

Raketa10

Not sure why he started the second half like Atletico vs Juventus. It was only a matter of time before Lyon would score.

Because he is a brainless idiot! To be able to destroy a perfect first half like that you have to be a true moron! The worst thing is he has no brain and he will do it again...

bismp

People need to chill,we won 5-1.Lyon isn’t a great team,but we had a fantastic first half and we had the game under control for the most part during the second half..

Raketa10

And than some people will ask how come some players are underperforming? Answer is clear, we have the worst coward ever on the bench.

Home of Barca Fans