Ernesto Valverde - V1

Barcilliant

This might be a terrifying prospect for most on here, but if we reclaim the domestic double again next season, which there is decent probability of achieving while not getting embarrassed in the Champions League, Valverde could have the option for the fourth year on his contract activated and see out the final year of Bartomeu's presidency before the 2021 elections.

He is backed strongly by Bartomeu and the senior players. Valverde also doesn't seem like the type to let the external pressure fluster him and is determined to hold on to his job for as long as possible.

Everybody simply assumes he will be gone after next season, but that very well could not be the case. I wouldn't be too gutted since I don't mind the bloke all too much, but there will be meltdowns of cataclysmic proportions on here and Twitter if it does happen.

I am also very confident that there are a sizeable crowd of turncoat plastics on here praying dearly for a disastrous season in the hopes that some miracle manager riding on his horse in armour is going to arrive here at perform miracles with this current squad. Hell, many have even admitted this publicly, it's not too radical of an assumption.

Just be careful what you wish for. The grass isn't always greener on the other side and a clueless, naive twit like Koeman or Martinez are in fact downgrades on EV if anything.

Fuck me Tackle, how much are the board paying you? Yes, Koeman and Martinez are nothing great but they'd be an upgrade on this sack of shit who is totally clueless.
Shitverde has nothing. Our squad this past season was pretty decent but Shitverde wanted players like Parejo, Wilian and some other mediocres I can't even remember.
You can lay blame on the players but the manager who leads them should shoulder most of the responsibility.
I've said it before. At the moment we are just a mediocre hybrid of slow possession and counter attack. We're neither one or the other.

I am going to laugh after a fresh, new look Real Madrid thrash us in the first classic. However I guarantee we'll be struggling even before that claasico.

MTL_Barca

Everybody simply assumes he will be gone after next season, but that very well could not be the case.

Man fuck off, let's not even think about that possibility. Valverde staying is already depressing enough, no need to rub it in like that.

Last edited:

Zidane82

Seeing rumours that Chelsea are after Erik ten Hag !

I’m gonna be well peeved if they get him and we’re stuck with this spineless imbecile

Obiaseti

He is getting paid 23m per annum, a 3rd highest paid manager in the world. He won't leave until he is sacked or his current contract runs.

This is insane! Why in god's name are we overpaying him of all people? Wasn't Barca a huge step up for him. Were we just that bad at negotiating?

pepi

You people should get used to the fact we are run by bunch of monkeys. I mean its been for years now, how can some people still be surprised by this boards shit? Im not even mad about the awful jerseys for the next season and they are so bad...

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
You people should get used to the fact we are run by bunch of monkeys. I mean its been for years now, how can some people still be surprised by this boards shit? Im not even mad about the awful jerseys for the next season and they are so bad...

why? Those jersys are a perfect representation of the meme club we currently are.

Gaudi

He returned from hollidays, and he is ready to start working, apperently also in signings department. Parejo and Willian should keep theri lines open!

Home of Barca Fans