Ernesto Valverde - V1

Woulda caught some hands had I been in there...

If this doesn’t make your blood boil with anger and embarrassment, you aren’t a culé. Some of us think this is funny, like honestly?

This is even more disgraceful considering Barca fans were incredibly graceful at Anfield, joining in with YNWA before the game, clapping the Liverpool team off, some cucks even held up the Liverpool part of their half and half flags. And Barca fans did the same after the 2007 loss - it's on YT. I've gone from Liverpool being one of my favourite EPL teams to disliking them more than Utd and their Ronaldo fanboys - all in the space of 2 months.

FC433

It is pretty much confirmed that he is staying. It is really disappointing. Hopefully, we manage to sell some of our experienced players.

Rakitic, Vidal, Pique, Busquets, Suarez, Roberto must not be starters. Only Messi and Alba should start for us next season. However, I think that is a little bit too much to ask.

Andrew M

Only player we 'pinched' was suarez. We got totally fucked over on the Coutinho deal, basically bankrolled them to a cl win.

Mascherano as well. The way we handled the Coutinho transfer was pretty poor and we came off as disrespectful with Pep Segura and the absurd add on proposals etc. Honestly just take it on the chin and hope we get payback one day

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Mascherano as well. The way we handled the Coutinho transfer was pretty poor and we came off as disrespectful with Pep Segura and the absurd add on proposals etc. Honestly just take it on the chin and hope we get payback one day

Omg how can i forget Mascherano! I'm going to pretend he doesn't count though since we bought him under their previous owners a long time ago :p

abbbs97

The only hope that we have for this coward to leave is if Benedito succeeseds with his vote of no confidence. The chances of that happening is very low but you really never know. I can’t see how the socis are okay with Shitverde staying after 2 humiliations in the UCL and the Copa loss.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
It's truly good to see atleast one big Barca figure talk about how garbage Barca's football has become.

Last edited:

Tackle

It's truly is good to see atleast one big Barca figure talk about how garbage Barca's football became.

Aye.

Too bad all Laporta is good for is parroting the cliche "we must play football the right way" rhetoric and other rehashed Cruyff garble.

The reason he has been losing elections in recent years is because the socis want to hear an actual platform rather than same redundant platitudes about "Barca values."

abbbs97

Pep always exaggerates when talking about another team. I get that Shitverde is his friend and that he was being diplomatic but there really was no need for him to go over the top and blatantly lie about Barca’s current situation. Everyone knows that this current Barca is not the same as 10+ years ago. Pep knows this as well he just won’t say it in public. He just didn’t need to over exaggerate about how great current Barca is when that is not true.

We need Bartomeu and Co. out asap. 2021 just can’t come soon enough. Let’s hope the vote of no confidence works even if it seems unlikely. The root of all Barca’s problems lie in this current board.

DennyCrane

D8UOXz3UYAAGC4t.jpg

Should release him for adoption.

El Guaje

Real Madrid fired their underperforming managers, signed Jovic, Militao and Hazard and more is likely to come. Meanwhile we are being linked with the likes of Rodrigo, Parejo, Rashford and Juan fucking Mata. Also lets not forget while Real appointed ZZ, we are stuck with shitverde for atleast another year. This means another year of playing our underperforming shit players, pre-decided subs, Bob getting skinned alive at RB, even more shit football that is painful to watch. Yep life's good :)))))

Home of Barca Fans