Ernesto Valverde - V1

abbbs97

[tw]1133788382360817664[/tw]

[tw]1133790459099209729[/tw]

Stunning.

hahaha CL experience. Bartoshit is really a fucking idiot my god. Yeah, Valgreen's experience is bottling leads and humiliating exits.
This board and president are some of the most dumbest people ever.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
He's talking about Messigician mate. I know it can be hard to distinguish between these Valgreen loverboys with their similar pathetic attempts at defending the indefensible

I know he is. I meant that Messimagician's trolling looks insignificant compared to Tackle.

Zidane82

Despite all his flaws and limitations keeping Valverde was always going to be the correct decision. I must admit I was close to losing my cool as the first rumours of Valverde being sacked started to circulate yesterday and struggled to concentrate through the day. I felt a palpable sense of relief wash over me as the decision for the manager to stay was communicated to the media. I'm glad cooler heads prevailed in the end.

Call Valverde's football whatever you want but replacing him with some wannabe naive Cruyffista like a Martinez or Koeman who are both clueless when it comes to tactical nuance, defensive integrity and sustained success would have been a disastrous decision for the club. I'd rather not have the team implode in December.

Valverde has still won 3 out of 4 possible domestic trophies here and the club betted on that, hence wanting to ensure his continuity.

One thing I will say though is the level of toxicity and and pure venomous hatred coming from the majority of the fanbase towards Valverde and to a lesser extent Bartomeu has been nothing less than appalling. The fans are on edge and every time we don't get a result next season the pitchforks will be out with the Twitter plastics on the brink of a major stroke. It's frankly ridiculous and embarrassing. Yesterday I saw folks on Twitter calling for someone to kill Bartomeu's child and abduct Valverde's wife. Even on this forum I've seen calls for ultras to visit Valverde's house with baseball bats and for the coach to kill himself.

Get a grip and stop it with this shite. I personally am looking forward to see what EV can do next season with a revamped squad and more experience at the highest level behind his belt. If the squad and president back him unconditionally who am I not to?

Seems you’re aptly named , bud .

Tackle in the uk equates to a knob & balls ...

M

Medz

I love Messi but its his fault if he doesnt win a CL in his final years with us. He knows the power he has yet he still supports this clueless dickhead. Cant wait for the same old Vidal-Busi-Raki and Coutinho-Suarez-Messi next season where we'll get knocked out the CL by PSG 4-5 on agg

Tackle

LMAO

dont worry seems this Tackle guy took trolling to the next level fresh of his ban.

[tw]1133790459099209729[/tw]

My views are in line with the board and Messi.

Your views are only shared by rampant, foaming at the mouth, nameless, faceless, #ValverdeOut spamming basement dwellers.

So who's the troll again?

You just can't handle people with other opinions and resort to mob rule to silence dissent. No wonder there are so few members left on here that espouse opinions even slightly deviant from the echo-chamber. Anyone that does is mercilessly attacked, called a Valverde lover and shamed into submission. This forum is filled with hostile gatekeepers such as yourself that attempt to intimidate and scare off any new members that don't have the "correct" opinion.

Calling someone a troll or an alt of another account is the lowest form of argument. If you don't want to have a civil debate piss off to the cave you crawled out from.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Despite all his flaws and limitations keeping Valverde was always going to be the correct decision. I must admit I was close to losing my cool as the first rumours of Valverde being sacked started to circulate yesterday and struggled to concentrate through the day. I felt a palpable sense of relief wash over me as the decision for the manager to stay was communicated to the media. I'm glad cooler heads prevailed in the end.

Now you tell me if this isn't blatant trolling. Enjoy your imminent second ban.

Tackle

Now you tell me if this isn't blatant trolling. Enjoy your imminent second ban.

I was nervous that we would sack Valverde only to replace him with an inferior substitute like Koeman or Martinez. I was naturally relieved when the club made the decision that I thought was correct in the end. I ended up spending a large part of the day dwelling on those rumours as I am die hard fan and couldn't help myself. There's nothing more to it, stop clutching at straws.

Incredible how quick you are to call for bans. I don't blame you in the slightest thought. If I was as intellectually limited as you I too would rather ban those who question me than reply with coherent arguments.

Messigician

Usual echo chamber trolls calling out people with a differing opinion every bad word around.

People this forum wanted to manage us let's see the how big main contenders before Valverde

Sampaoli, self explanatory meltdown don't need to go into further detail than that.

Koeman failed at Everton after spending millions

Roberto Martinez failed at Everton after spending millions.

Valverde took Atletico Bilbao to top 4.in his first season, reached the Spanish cup final and won Atletico their first trophy in 15 years with a 5-1 dismantling of Barcelona.

Furthermore, let's analyse the key defeats

Season 1, 2 games away from an undefeated season, board schedule a friendly resting Messi so EV plays a weakened Yerry Mina who shits his pants and costs us the game. Tactical failure? No it's on the player error

Game against Roma, Dembele misses an open goal and Umtiti shits the bed. Tactical failure? Yes but if Umtiti played well and his head wasn't turned we would be through to the final and a probable treble

Season 2

Defeat against Liverpool tactical error? No the team should have won 5-0 at Anfield but Dembele has no shooting ability just shoot and pray, Alba shits his pants gifting Liverpool goals and MATS freezes again watching the ball, players responsible.

Valencia, meh players demotivated after Liverpool, We were better team but shit happens. Get past Liverpool we win this game easy and secure another treble.

Overall we've had no significant games where EV tactics failed and it has been plauer mistakes letting down the manager from winning the trophies we tolerate Valverdeball for

Last edited:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Some of the trolling on the forum these days is top notch :lol:. They really know how to piss off some of the members here.

Home of Barca Fans