Ernesto Valverde - V1

shadows

Hope we don't trail during the game and win comfortably..defeats the purpose of resting Messi!! Plus its quite possible that he may start feeling Rakitic is the solution to the team's problems :valverde:

blaugrana1987

So, so bad...I dont remember it ever being this booooring. We have such a stacked team that results just have to be good, but my god we are playing some of the most boring football possible.

Givenchy

didn't do alot wrong today atleast i thought. props for bringing Malcom on.. taking off Arthur though was a bad call

xXKonan

DxY-Qo0WwAAkTdV.jpg

God Serena

Subbing off Arthur and Alena, who were dominating the midfield, was upsetting. Especially when he subbed Rakitic on. Is the man physically incapable of leaving Raki on the bench for even a single game?

Other than that, it was the rare day where I'm not fully livid with Valverde. So... props, I guess.

Barcilliant

So Boateng was Valverde's choice?

This man has a strange fetish for experienced over the hill players. That or he's just too lazy to develop youngsters.

FCBfan22

So, with today's signing, we are one step closer to Valverde's wet dream:

---------------MATS---------------
Roberto---Pique----Umtiti---Alba
Willian---Parejo---Rakitić---Vidal
---------Boateng-Suarez---------

IF ONLY WE STILL HAD PAULINHO...
barcelona-spain-november-11-ernesto-valverde-head-coach-of-fc-barcelona-closes-his-eyes-prior-to-the-la-liga-match-between-fc-barcelona-and-real-betis-balompie-at-camp-nou-on-november-11-2018-in-barcelona-spain-photo-by-david-aliagamb-media-R1KXY7.jpg

Home of Barca Fans