Ernesto Valverde - V1

khaled_a_d

Looks like he will be set to continue next season as well according to Bartofeo. Provided that they come to an agreement with him in the not too distant future.

https://www.sport.es/es/noticias/ba...alverde-sera-entrenador-ano-que-viene-7248720

In the interview above (the 35 second long video) he says that Valverde did a great job last season, that this is also the case this season, that he is an intelligent manager that knows our DNA, the playing style of Barça and that he derigates the matches the way we (as in the club) would like him to do.:lol:

It's like taken straight out from a very bad parody show or soap opera. I should make a career path change and seek out to become the future president one day if this is the level required. ¡Madre mía!

I am yet to see or read an interview from Bartofeo where he adds something substantial to the table other than old empty words and repeating the same old useless mantras that every fool could repeat. Zero visions.

What did you expect him to say?

Joan

What's the problem with the interview? Bartomeu's content with Valverde and wants him to renew. Nothing contradicting there.

Leo_Messi

What's the problem with the interview? Bartomeu's content with Valverde and wants him to renew. Nothing contradicting there.

What are you blabbering about?

Did you miss this part that I translated?
In the interview above (the 35 second long video) he says that Valverde did a great job last season, that this is also the case this season, that he is an intelligent manager that knows our DNA, the playing style of Barça and that he derigates the matches the way we (as in the club) would like him to do.

Must be some kind of very bad joke. Who talked about any "contradiction" here? I am complaining about his lies and nonsense.

This isn't really an answer, what do you want him to say?

What does it matter when I already wrote what he should not be saying? I would say that Valverde extending his contract is an option but that the club and Ernesto will have to figure this out in the near future. I would not be saying such false nonsense in the proces. This is the worst Barça playing style wise in ages given the squad. Nor is Valverde managing the team during the games adequately. Nor was last season a "great" season given what occurred in Rome or the fact that we had no domestic rivals. Nor should Valverde be given a contract extension. If you two can't spot such obvious conclusions, there is nothing to discuss here. That's not even talking about Bartofeo's presidency as a whole. As if he had a great amount of goodwill stored in the first place.:lol:

Last edited:

Joan

What lies? Thinks Valverde has done a good job so far. Content with his handling of the squad and management skills. Hence, wants him to renew. Simple as that.

Last edited:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Management skills ?

laughter.gif

George_Costanza

First insisting on signing Rabiot, and now confirming EV will still be our next season manager. Strength over skill and boredom over entertainment.

Why blame FDJ for not wanting to be part of this?

giphy.gif

Leo_Messi

The mental gymnastics that certain users are doing to defend the mediocrity of an at most above average manager in Valverde or the without a doubt highly underperforming (if that can even do it) board, is fascinating albeit tragicomical at the same time.

When obvious bullshit comments by Bartofeo are ignored when rightly called out (maybe an language barrier here even though I translated his nonsense word for word), it just becomes sad.

Dw6AqGuVsAEC-Y8.jpg

that right side tho.

30w7ax1.jpg

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

The mental gymnastics that certain users are doing to defend the mediocrity of an at most above average manager in Valverde or the without a doubt highly underperforming (if that can even do it) board, is fascinating albeit tragicomical at the same time.

When obvious bullshit comments by Bartofeo are ignored when rightly called out (maybe an language barrier here even though I translated his nonsense word for word), it just becomes sad.

30w7ax1.jpg

What is your argument really? You are blaming Bartou for saying something, then you assume it is a lie, then anyone saying it isn't you ,reply it is defending for EV? Really?
You believe EV is horrific coach, worst thing happened to Barca etc. that is ok but that doesn't mean Bartou share same opinion. And it surely doesn't mean he is lying
And even if he doesn't rate EV highly, he has to say that. No board is stupid enough to say we don't believe in our coach during January , what message does this send to the coach and the players? it is basically throwing this season away if he didn't support the coach publically

Last edited:

Joan

There is no need for mental gymnastics here. Bartomeu expresses his opinions on behalf of the board. You call them lies. Which is wrong.

Leo_Messi

What is your argument really? You are blaming Bartou for saying something, then you assume it is a lie, then anyone saying it isn't you reply it is defending for EV? Really?
You believe EV is horrific coach, worst thing happened to Barca etc. that is ok but that doesn't mean Bartou share same opinion. And it surely doesn't mean he is lying
And even if he doesn't rate EV highly, he has to say that. No board is stupid enough to say we don't believe in our coach during February, what message does this send to the coach and the players? it is basically throwing this season away if he didn't support the coach publically

What is it that is so difficult to understand about my posts? I don't give two shits about Bartofeo's personal opinions. What I am calling out is his shameful lies about "Valverde following the club's footballing philosophy", "that he manages the games well" and what else I mentioned.

Why are you making up lies? I never claimed that Valverde is a horrific coach or that he is the worst thing that has happened to the club. My posts about Valverde in this thread can be read by everyone. I have discussed various topics and even recognized that all the challenges and struggles are not Valverde's faults alone at all.

You either don't read my posts or you are arguing for the sake of it. I already wrote to you what he could have said instead of bullshitting shamefully. For your information, numerous locals are laughing about his comments on social media and various Barça forums.

Home of Barca Fans