Results 9,586 to 9,598 of 9598

Thread: Ernesto Cowardverde

Mike the Knife
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scandalous IMHO to risk injuries in a meaningless match
    Paolo Maldini - "In my opinion, Messi should win the Ballon D'Or each year. He's an unbelievable player."

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never hated another manager like i hate this trash. We are a conservative 1 billion euro team. Fuck off!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is developing a strong Denis Suarez boner.

And that worries me...

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good team selection today. Now, if he could somehow play a slightly more ambitious football than giving the ball to Tottenham and park the bus at Camp Nou for a full half, it would be a step in the right direction.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FCBfan22 View Post
    He is developing a strong Denis Suarez boner.

And that worries me...
    I wouldn't worry about that..Todays match was irrelevant and he realised that too..Hence the one half for his fav child Rakitic.. and No Vidal who at least gets some rest.. Hell the only strange thing was bringing Messi on..I would've just subbed in Denis Suarez and let the match finish...
    "If you understand football you make substitutions during the game, if you don't you make comments after it." ~~ Stoichkov

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Barcelona have lost the battle for possession in a group stage game in the Champions League (48.8%) for the first time since December 2006 against Werder Bremen.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For a defensive maestro I must say I'm shocked by our team defending. I never seen top club defend like that, basically one ball cuts through our entire team, and that happens often, glaring holes in between the lines. Is it down to lack of positioning or simple motivation i don't know, but I remember yesterday Busi waiving his arms when he saw space behind him (though it has to be said, ball passed through him)...this is one single thing that could/will costa us in tournaments like CL.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We should tell him politely thanks for your services but this is your last season. We need a better manager next season.

Mike the Knife
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For now, it's a battle between Tata & Valverde for worst Barcelona coaches over the past 15 years
    Paolo Maldini - "In my opinion, Messi should win the Ballon D'Or each year. He's an unbelievable player."

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FCBarca View Post
    For now, it's a battle between Tata & Valverde for worst Barcelona coaches over the past 15 years
    I don't think Tata was that bad, he was just unlucky. Also, in 2013 we had a much higher expectation than now. 2008-2011, Barca considered the best team in the history of football, so Tata's time was just a year after that period. I would think we would literally crucify Valverde if he played his football brand in 2013. Even Lucho who I don't rate highly did improve the team, played attractive football and maximize the most out of all his great players especially in his first season.

Valverde will leave when we sell Rakitic.
    I have a bad feeling that whenever a lesbian looks at me they think “That’s why I’m not a heterosexual”.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by George_Costanza View Post
    I don't think Tata was that bad, he was just unlucky. Also, in 2013 we had a much higher expectation than now. 2008-2011, Barca considered the best team in the history of football, so Tata's time was just a year after that period. I would think we would literally crucify Valverde if he played his football brand in 2013. Even Lucho who I don't rate highly did improve the team, played attractive football and maximize the most out of all his great players especially in his first season.

Valverde will leave when we sell Rakitic.
    also to add to the higher expectation, Madrid were a force back then so we had to fight hard on all fronts

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GoaTata

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FCBarca View Post
    Tata was better. Valverde seems to be going out of his way to be as bad a manager as possible at times. Just look at the circumstances behind both of their teams losing in the CL. A longshot that was only conceded because our backup keeper was sleeping, because our starting keeper suffered an essentially career ending injury a few months prior, compared to the laundry list of issues with the Roma disaster...
    On whether or not we'll get 50m for Paulinho

Quote Originally Posted by BarçaBarça View Post
    Want to bet a silly profile pic? Loser has to have (a happy) Paulinho-pic for half a year?
    I'm quite sure they will pay already this January, so I'm happy to do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raki13 View Post
    Gladly , not a chance we are getting anywhere near that after a year.