Results 10,051 to 10,057 of 10057

Thread: Ernesto Cowardverde

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by George_Costanza View Post
    I really think UCL results will determine EV's fate. Barto can say whatever now, but if the team fails to reach the final he is sayonara
    There are at least 3 teams better then Barcelona right now so I’d be very surprised if they made it to the finals.

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsbarca View Post
    There are at least 3 teams better then Barcelona right now so I’d be very surprised if they made it to the finals.
    What are these 3 teams?

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcelondoner View Post
    What are these 3 teams?
    Man City, Juventus, Liverpool. Dortmund would probably be a tough draw based on their style as well. Think we’ll need a Messi miracle to get to the final.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsbarca View Post
    Man City, Juventus, Liverpool. Dortmund would probably be a tough draw based on their style as well. Think we’ll need a Messi miracle to get to the final.
    Lmao those teams are nothing special.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The thread's title should be changed.
    It's a shame, we have to support our team even if Andre Gomez or Dmytro Chygrynskiy are playing.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by George_Costanza View Post
    I really think UCL results will determine EV's fate. Barto can say whatever now, but if the team fails to reach the final he is sayonara
    Unfortunally, even if he were to leave, he would just be replaced by another puppet that Bartomeu and his thugs can controll.

Im generally an extremly peaceful person, but if i talked openly about the things i would like to happen to Bartomeu, it would get me banned.
    Absolutly nothing will change until he is gone, and we have to pray he doesnt groom another puppet into taking over after him, Putin style.
    I hope Xavi, Puyol etc steps up in the next election.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeloBarca View Post
    Unfortunally, even if he were to leave, he would just be replaced by another puppet that Bartomeu and his thugs can controll.

Im generally an extremly peaceful person, but if i talked openly about the things i would like to happen to Bartomeu, it would get me banned.
    Absolutly nothing will change until he is gone, and we have to pray he doesnt groom another puppet into taking over after him, Putin style.
    I hope Xavi, Puyol etc steps up in the next election.
    I don't really care if the next coach is a puppet to the board as long as he is an advocate of the beautiful game that focused on technical ability over physical attributes, free-flowing attack over defense, fast crisp passing moves over slow or static, allow the players to express their creativity, develop youngsters and give them more chances.
    I have a bad feeling that whenever a lesbian looks at me they think “That’s why I’m not a heterosexual”.