Ernesto Valverde - V1

Joan

Think that too. And it should be so. He doesn't have to win it, but another failure shouldn't be tolerated. Being a strong contender is a must.

BigBarcaBoy

I think it's clear what I mean with my post is that teams will be scoring rather easily against us so we'll have to outgun them by winning 3-2, 4-3, 5-4, 6-5 on aggregate and so on. Yeah, obviously the object is to outscore them. But it's rare to outscore a team like that.

Sorry for coming off as an asshole right now, but do you really want me to explain what I say throughly step by step all the time? It's kind of tiring and I don't have BBZ level stamina for it.

Anyway, it's just my shit theory.
It's okay, was kind of being sarcastic (english humour). I do know what you mean.

Vilarrubi

In meanwhile, Marcelo Bielsa in the press conference today apologize that he sent his staff to watch other clubs training. Also, he asked his staff to analyze the team he is facing from previous games. For example, he asked his staff to watch all 51 games Derby played last season. Each game took four hours to analyse.

"Why did we do that? Because we think this is professional behavior. It's to try and avoid being ignorant about the competition we're playing in."

_105212039_bielsa_twitter2.jpg

My man!!!!!!!

F1_STK

The thread's title should be changed.
It's a shame, we have to support our team even if Andre Gomez or Dmytro Chygrynskiy are playing.

SeloBarca

I really think UCL results will determine EV's fate. Barto can say whatever now, but if the team fails to reach the final he is sayonara

Unfortunally, even if he were to leave, he would just be replaced by another puppet that Bartomeu and his thugs can controll.

Im generally an extremly peaceful person, but if i talked openly about the things i would like to happen to Bartomeu, it would get me banned.
Absolutly nothing will change until he is gone, and we have to pray he doesnt groom another puppet into taking over after him, Putin style.
I hope Xavi, Puyol etc steps up in the next election.

George_Costanza

Unfortunally, even if he were to leave, he would just be replaced by another puppet that Bartomeu and his thugs can controll.

Im generally an extremly peaceful person, but if i talked openly about the things i would like to happen to Bartomeu, it would get me banned.
Absolutly nothing will change until he is gone, and we have to pray he doesnt groom another puppet into taking over after him, Putin style.
I hope Xavi, Puyol etc steps up in the next election.

I don't really care if the next coach is a puppet to the board as long as he is an advocate of the beautiful game that focused on technical ability over physical attributes, free-flowing attack over defense, fast crisp passing moves over slow or static, allow the players to express their creativity, develop youngsters and give them more chances.

Devils

In the past 24 hours he told Malcom to get out of the club and has called the entire first team up for the CDR match against Levante.

The state of this guy.

Home of Barca Fans