User Tag List

Page 672 of 672 FirstFirst ... 172572622662670671672
Results 10,066 to 10,080 of 10080

Thread: Ernesto Cowardverde

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wanna say he made the right calls tonight but its the bloody Copa and were starting our gala XI..

Semedo has to the RB, i love Bob but he needs to find another position
    Vidal should also be a starter ahead of either Raki/Busi imo, cant have both those turtles anymore

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What should he be lapidated today for?

6racies Xavi
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joan View Post
    What should he be lapidated today for?

While the first 60 mins have been entertaining. It's still doesnt mean that starting key players in a CdR was a good move. Not even going to mention the retarded subs.
    #MeTooValverde

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks. I knew I was missing something.

6racies Xavi
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad I could help , now back with your head in the sand as per usual.
    #MeTooValverde

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aye, aye...

I'm glad we're through. Didn't want us to miss on Copa this season.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my preferred midfield for the big game right now would be:

Vidal, Busi/Rakitic, Arthur

But I doubt EV is going to play only one of Busi or Rakitic. Hope he plays that midfield one day.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by soul24rage View Post

But I doubt EV is going to play only one of Busi or Rakitic. Hope he plays that midfield one day.
    We probably will. It's likely that Busi or Rakitic will get suspended at some point if we go far enough.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want to apologize to Cobardeverde after listening to some of his interviews after the game tonight. Provided that he spoke the truth. He said that Malcom has a future at the club, that he has plenty of quality and that he wants to see this quality in action.

This makes me believe that those rumors of Malcom being sold to Tottenham after playing the grand total of 363 minutes (of which 237) were in the CdR) were a lie.

I want to be naive here as his words do not correspond to the ground reality however there are still at most 31 games left this season so things can in theory change although this is doubtful.
    Last edited by Leo_Messi; 17th January 2019 at 11:44 PM.
    Bartomeu Dimissió!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo_Messi View Post
    I want to apologize to Cobardeverde after listening to some of his interviews after the game tonight. Provided that he spoke the truth. He said that Malcom has a future at the club, that he has plenty of quality and that he wants to see this quality in action.

This makes me believe that those rumors of Malcom being sold to Tottenham after playing the grand total of 363 minutes (of which 237) were in the CdR) were a lie.

I want to be naive here as his words do not correspond to the ground reality however there are still at most 31 games left this season so things can in theory change although this is doubtful.
    If history is anything, it tells us that we will need every player.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by soul24rage View Post

The 4 midfielder we currently have their strengths and weaknesses, I don't really have a favorite from them currently but I think it will depend on opponents, each game is different and might need differend 3. As long as we aren't hell bent on starting same 3 and adjusting to games I ok with it

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Respekt_III View Post
    So people on reddit think he's a great coach, are they fucking delusional?
    I hope he goes at the end of the season, cant deal with another year of this shit.
    There are instances when I feel barcaforum is optimistic when it shouldn't, so you can imagine how I feel about the barca subreddit. It is delusional beyond measure.
    RESULTS CAN BE MISLEADING. LOOK DEEPER

President of FC Barcelona
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For me you just have to start Arthur and Vidal in the CL as they both bring something different to our other midfielders which we desperately need. Arthur with his control and Vidal with his mobility and aggression.

Last place gotta be a toss-up between Busquets and Rakitic.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think at this point we ll have established the problem.. its not raki or buskets. its starting both.
    Frankly speaking, i would rather start Rakitic, arthur, vidal and leave buskets out in crucial matches. we are not a pure tiki taka anymore and buskets speed, or the lack thereof, is hurting us.
    kilometers matter ..

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Total-Football View Post
    I think at this point we ll have established the problem.. its not raki or buskets. its starting both.
    Frankly speaking, i would rather start Rakitic, arthur, vidal and leave buskets out in crucial matches. we are not a pure tiki taka anymore and buskets speed, or the lack thereof, is hurting us.
    I tend to agree but it is not like Rakitic is some kind of race horse in comparison. The problem is that both of them (in their current versions) are a problem when paired together. It's just a choice between cholera and syphilis. Neither is great. I would mix things up depending on the opponent, surface, direct opposition player, result in the first leg, etc. The era of starting Busquets and Rakitic by default against top opposition or in difficult matches (on paper) should be over. In fact it should have been the case already during the 2016-17 season when this problem became evident. Lucho eluded to it when he began benching Rakitic but we all know what happened. Rakitic went to Bartomeu, started crying and got an extension. Now he wants a new one, lol while quickly approaching the age of 31 and being on the decline. The club (board) is run by sissies and safety-first people who are incapable of taking ruthless yet correct and brave sporting decisions. Here Florentino is miles ahead.
    Last edited by Leo_Messi; Today at 01:44 AM.
    Bartomeu Dimissió!