Ernesto Valverde - V1

FCBfan22

This guy always picks the lineup based on:

1. Seniority
2. Club status
3. Stats (if you are a bench player, who scored a goal in the last match, you will start the next two, regardless if your overall play was shit; see Rafinha, Denis Suarez)

So, I wouldn't be too surprised if he uses performance against Barca as the main criteria.

Sorin

At this point i would want a humiliation at the hands of Levante or whoever steps up. We can't continue with Valverde anymore. The guy is pathetically incapable of managing this team.

I mean we can't fucking buy any promising young players anymore because this moron can't develop them to save his life. Only 30 year olds, on their last legs. How is this sustainable? What are we going to field in a couple of years? 33 yo Rakitic? 33 yo Busquets?

Since i started supporting Barcelona over 20 years ago, I never hated a manager more than Valverde. The incompetents ones were usually discarded after 1 year. Not this guy, his ugly mug doesn't have the decency to fucking go because this is his zenit, his holy grail. He knows that outside of Barcelona he won't win squat so he will do anything to keep his spot.

Worse than this is the board. Bartomeu and Segura are doing anything in their power to turn us into glorified shit.

Makes my blood boil.

Last edited:

Leo_Messi

He's just given the go ahead for Malcom to be moved on !!!

Dembele ... Coutinho... all unsettled whilst this idiot dotes on Rakitic and S Roberto !!!

We as a club, due to the useless and cancerous board, deserve every misery that will hit us. I have not seen such continuous incompetence in any other top club in Europe. Yes, Man Utd has wasted 100's of millions of euros on mediocre players but at least they have not had numerous institutional problems, embarrassing FIFA sanctions, court cases and what not. It's a freaking joke. I can't believe how fellow socios have elected this incompetent bunch twice. Right now, there is zero direction, no vision, a joke of a manager who should never coach a club of our size as he clearly is not capable of doing so, a long list of moronic signings that every idiot could see would be failures, absurd transfer sums, a wage bill that is absurd even compared to the oil/gas clubs, the Espai Barça project that they will likely screw the club over with etc.

I am sick and tired of this incompetence and our horrible football compared to what this imbecile of a manager has of world class talent at his disposal.

At this point i would want a humiliation at the hands of Levante or whoever steps up. We can't continue with Valverde anymore. The guy is pathetically incapable of managing this team.

I mean we can't fucking buy any promising young players anymore because this moron can't develop them to save his life. Only 30 year olds, on their last legs. How is this sustainable? What are we going to field in a couple of years? 33 yo Rakitic? 33 yo Busquets?

Since i started supporting Barcelona over 20 years ago, I never hated a manager more than Valverde. The incompetents ones were usually discarded after 1 year. Not this guy, his ugly mug doesn't have the decency to fucking go because this is his zenit, his holy grail. He knows that outside of Barcelona he won't win squat so he will do anything to keep his spot.

Worse than this is the board. Bartomeu and Segura are doing anything in their power to turn us into glorified shit.

Makes my blood boil.

We should collectively collect money for a Colombian sicario to help us end this misery once and for all.

Last edited:

wisconsincule

Our Champions League success will come down to if this man will have the balls to bench Rakitic or Busquets. Our midfield is much better when they both aren’t playing.

Givenchy

I wanna say he made the right calls tonight but its the bloody Copa and were starting our gala XI..

Semedo has to the RB, i love Bob but he needs to find another position
Vidal should also be a starter ahead of either Raki/Busi imo, cant have both those turtles anymore

messi2140

6racies Xavi
What should he be lapidated today for?

pB43k.jpg

While the first 60 mins have been entertaining. It's still doesnt mean that starting key players in a CdR was a good move. Not even going to mention the retarded subs.

soul24rage

my preferred midfield for the big game right now would be:

Vidal, Busi/Rakitic, Arthur

But I doubt EV is going to play only one of Busi or Rakitic. Hope he plays that midfield one day.

serghei

my preferred midfield for the big game right now would be:

Vidal, Busi/Rakitic, Arthur

But I doubt EV is going to play only one of Busi or Rakitic. Hope he plays that midfield one day.

We probably will. It's likely that Busi or Rakitic will get suspended at some point if we go far enough.

Leo_Messi

I want to apologize to Cobardeverde after listening to some of his interviews after the game tonight. Provided that he spoke the truth. He said that Malcom has a future at the club, that he has plenty of quality and that he wants to see this quality in action.

This makes me believe that those rumors of Malcom being sold to Tottenham after playing the grand total of 363 minutes (of which 237) were in the CdR) were a lie.

I want to be naive here as his words do not correspond to the ground reality however there are still at most 31 games left this season so things can in theory change although this is doubtful.

Last edited:

Pepe Silvia

I want to apologize to Cobardeverde after listening to some of his interviews after the game tonight. Provided that he spoke the truth. He said that Malcom has a future at the club, that he has plenty of quality and that he wants to see this quality in action.

This makes me believe that those rumors of Malcom being sold to Tottenham after playing the grand total of 363 minutes (of which 237) were in the CdR) were a lie.

I want to be naive here as his words do not correspond to the ground reality however there are still at most 31 games left this season so things can in theory change although this is doubtful.
If history is anything, it tells us that we will need every player.

Home of Barca Fans