Ernesto Valverde - V1

FinBarcelonafan

His man management is poor. Messi is injured now so this is where a guy like Malcolm can come in and give us different options in attack. Or if Raki or Busi gets injured, then we can use Vidal. The problem with Ernie is that he sidelines players for so long, when we need them, they lack match sharpness and morale is low. The whole point about having depth is to rest and rotate. Keep everyone sharp and motivated. Ofc you will have your main starting 1X but you have to find creative ways to allow players to get minutes and feel part of the team.

Amen. Very well said. He is struggling with this a lot

Messigician

his body language is hilarious.. yesterday, we were up 4-1 and he still looks worried as fuck lmao.. just like when he didnt want to sub in arthur before the corner at 3-0 in a past game !! haha

Losing to Roma and blowing the undefeated season by resting Messi has clearly hurt him psychologically.

He knows he could have won the treble and gone undefeated made history if it weren't just a few had decisions he made.

Cule4life

The Culest
He was apparently asked last night why Malcom wasn't even on the bench and Valverde explained it was because Munir is better ....

But.....but the manager sees the players in training and he's always right :lol:

Watch Valverde fanboys completely ignore this statement.

Joan

Can anyone provide a relevant link? Highly doubt Valverde said it. And I know a thing or two about Zincubus.

Zidane82

Oh no he didn't

Apparently .... It was an Interview with BeIn Sports after the game where they were still on the pitch ( they interviewed a couple of players before him ) it wasn't on the press conference after the game where the reporters asked him Q's

MTL_Barca

I like to hate on Ernie as much as everyone else but i don't think he would just say something like that without more context. Usually these statements are worded in the general safe "he is an important player but we have a very good team and i have to pick who's best for the game blah" way

Devils

Home of Barca Fans