Ernesto Valverde - V1

Cule4life

The Culest
Don't think my opinions need to be reiterated. Can talk about the state of La Liga in the relevant thread if you're not mad enough already.

I'm not mad. I'm calm. Now please state your defense. Pretty please?

Yes that is exactly what I'm saying. Most people would regard it as a reasonable statement, reading the game is not the same as conjuring up tactics to counter the opposition.

Subs=Coaching 101

Counter the opposition? What masterstroke did he pull off today except a moment of Messi magic?

Neymessi

The thread name that we deserved, and needed.

Have been calling him a shit coach way before the roma debacle when the unbeaten streak had everyone fooled. A LOT of coaches would be better than him and lucho would any day would have been better than him by a fucking mile, tata martino too who I personally think should have been given more time and we never played this horseshit under him.

Cule4life

The Culest
What defense?

Forget defense. Rate Valverde's handling of subs today

[tw]1049043730429296641[/tw]
:valverde:

tenor.gif

God Serena

Lucho's last season was absolutely horrid but at least he had some balls. Valverde is a downgrade in every way imaginable, and I didn't think it could get any worse than Lucho before or after the treble.

FinBarcelonafan

He is gone at the end of the season. Even a Cl won't save him. He's thumbed his nose at the technical team. Abidal and Co sign younger players or class like Vidal but he doesn't use them.

In the pre season US tour he praised Malcom and now look....

He doesn't seem to like any young player.

Home of Barca Fans