Ernesto Valverde - V1

Kuchi

God, please have totenham bash us 5 goals before halftime, so this fraud quits mid season.

Thats how little faith i have in this team.

MTL_Barca

Going back to 4-4-2 won't fix our problems but its the expected move from him to go back to his comfort zone and help the defense out so it wouldn't be a surprise.

It will be a tough month, we won't survive that just by adding another midfielder. Roma showed that playing 4-4-2 doesn't mean you don't concede goals in an important match.

Sorin

Ok, we want to be more solid at the back so how about a 4-3-1-2 instead of a flat 4-4-2?

You have no wideness whatsoever but this way you also don't have a light year between the mid and Messi/Suarez.

jairzinho

Ok, we want to be more solid at the back so how about a 4-3-1-2 instead of a flat 4-4-2?

You have no wideness whatsoever but this way you also don't have a light year between the mid and Messi/Suarez.

That's sounds too complicated for Ernie to implement with this team.

clemente

There is just no off the ball movement in this team, I want him to bounce so bad. Every other team now is playing more exciting than us, how pathetic is that?

George_Costanza

4-3-3 will only work with players such as Arthur, Alena, and Coutinho next to Busquets. You need a destroyer, creator and passer combo NOT destroyer, destroyer, creator or destroyer, destroyer, passer.

EV doesn't know how to implement 4-3-3

clemente

Even Dortmund are playing so much more exciting than us, I just can't look at this boring waste of talent no more.
I used to make fun of MU fans for playing boring but now I have to watch this shit myself every week...

CatalinR10

Valverde hinted on a 4-4-2 against Totenham and half their squad claimed they are ,,injured" so they won't have to play.

Unparaleled mindgames by Valverde .

Elite coach FFSSSSSSSS.

gasgas

4-3-3 will only work with players such as Arthur, Alena, and Coutinho next to Busquets. You need a destroyer, creator and passer combo NOT destroyer, destroyer, creator or destroyer, destroyer, passer.

how about a destroyer 3?

Danic

Yap and in my opinion it will only work with a faster play style and more pressing. 433 and valverdes football just dont fit together.

Hes also missing a pretty important thing for a team like barcas with many older players who won everything. Motivation. I dont see any "fire" in our players.

George_Costanza

Yap and in my opinion it will only work with a faster play style and more pressing. 433 and valverdes football just dont fit together.

Hes also missing a pretty important thing for a team like barcas with many older players who won everything. Motivation. I dont see any "fire" in our players.

We have the players to implement the 4-3-3 successfully, but I agree that some old guards lack motivation or/and competition for their position. I think it's very important to buy a world class DM to compete with Busquets. I can only think of Kante and he is doing fantastic at Chelsea 4-3-3 midfield.

gasgas

We have the players to implement the 4-3-3 successfully, but I agree that some old guards lack motivation or/and competition for their position. I think it's very important to buy a world class DM to compete with Busquets. I can only think of Kante and he is doing fantastic at Chelsea 4-3-3 midfield.

We don't have players to implement 4-3-3 succeasfully enough to win UCL

Home of Barca Fans