Ernesto Valverde - V1

MagIX

Well, from what I have seen from this ressurection of Lucho Style 4-3-3, I think we will have a few stupid defeats in Liga this year and an embarrasing CL exit again.

None of Lucho and Pep, who won the trebles, never copied their predecessor. This is exactly what Lucho is doing now and it will end badly.

I think the same.

Imo we are not good enough. Transfer market without sense and logic. Without vision.
No plan B or/and C or/and D.....
A replica of players for the same tactics as always.
There's nothing to do, we cannot learn from the mistakes of the past. We are not able to understand that soccer has changed and evolved. This stubbornness now goes beyond the ridiculous.

FCBfan22

I think the same.

Imo we are not good enough. Transfer market without sense and logic. Without vision.
No plan B or/and C or/and D.....
A replica of players for the same tactics as always.
There's nothing to do, we cannot learn from the mistakes of the past. We are not able to understand that soccer has changed and evolved. This stubbornness now goes beyond the ridiculous.

IMO, our squad is good enough. But Valverde started copying Lucho now for some reason and we all know that his system doesn't work anymore. Lucho's system only works if you are able to perform with incredible intensity, but we are light years away from that now.

vinni

Hmmm. The season didnt even start yet. How do you guys know how our system will be? Our team just played friendlies with a mix of players depending on who has been available and players we want to showcase. We have every reason to be positive. We won the double last year, and everyone recognise that we have reinforced our squad this summer.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Hmmm. The season didnt even start yet. How do you guys know how our system will be? Our team just played friendlies with a mix of players depending on who has been available and players we want to showcase. We have every reason to be positive. We won the double last year, and everyone recognise that we have reinforced our squad this summer.

Didn't you get the crystal ball? I'll admit it's been boring knowing everything that's going to happen

wisconsincule

My one wish from you this season is to develop one our players. I have no faith in that as the old guard carried you this past season

Icarium

Lifestealer
He has no charisma. His tactics are questionable. Makes stupid lineups sometimes. And his subs are bad most of the time. I am grateful for the double and I don't consider it as a bad season. Far from it but I just don't see him staying here long. Lucho was better imo, he had more charisma and he clearly showed some passion. I hope Valverde drops guys like Pique, Busi, Suarez, Raki to bench if they didn't perform. That is what pep would have done. Need to show the old guard that you can't take anything for granted. That is all I ask utilize your squad better for deeper runs in CL.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
What tactics. Stick with Suarez, play Dembele out of position and employ 3 workhorses (against Alaves at Camp Nou)? :facepalm:

I forgot, spend 125 million this summer and play noone.

Last thing, his greatest tactic is hope Messi saves the day.

Fuck him, Barca deserves better.

Home of Barca Fans