Ernesto Valverde - V1

JamDav1982

But I didn't say the result doesn't matter. I said I was willing to risk losing the game in order to prioritize the Roma game which is more important. Would have still tried to win the game, just without Iniesta and Pique. Even if he didn't play full games with Germany and Argentina, FIFA break is tiring for the players, especially the older ones who aren't known for their great physical shape to begin with. Iniesta is quite slow as it is, but at this age while also playing 2 games with Spain (one away) it's best to rest him before a CL big game. As a sidenote, can't say I'm surprised he played like shit, it was coming.

Saying that if Barca lose it changes next to nothing as cushion there to win the league.

Iniesta barely played 90 mins across the two weeks and not much travelling at all and he looked fresh in those games not tired so far too much is being made of that.

There is an argument for saying keep him for CL but not that he played poorly yesterday as was fucked from intl break.

michelco

I'd like to see the statistics on who scored to turn those games around. My bet is that its Messi. Not some master mind sub by Valverde, just Messi going into beast mode when he's had enough of trying to play ball with his teammates and just go and fcuking score on his own instead

LeeRomeno

HAHAHAHAHA. No. And what? Obviously RM were lucky last season but kudos to their spirit that helped them grabbed those winners. If I were a RM fan I would have defnitely not been happy with constant late winners and would have claimed something is wrong with us.

This is comedy gold, where do people like you come from lol.

FCBfan22

[tw]980201001696354304[/tw]

This basically shows everything that went wrong yesterday attacking-wise. WTF is that. There is a big gaping hole where Messi usually plays.

Zincubus

Banned
I'd like to see the statistics on who scored to turn those games around. My bet is that its Messi. Not some master mind sub by Valverde, just Messi going into beast mode when he's had enough of trying to play ball with his teammates and just go and fcuking score on his own instead

I'd also bet that Sergi Roberto was to blame or partly to blame for all those goals conceded!

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
That's what you get even from the best midfielder if you play him week in week out at 34 years of age, dumbo

Cule4life

The Culest
Dear God how pedestrian we are, its painful to watch. We won yes but Valverde extinguishing my excitement of watching Barca slowly.

Home of Barca Fans