Ernesto Valverde - V1

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Sure but it's not the same ATM it used to be.

Pretty much they are. Winning by slow margin, not conceding much and exactly on course to win as many points as they normally do. They did crash out at CL but have picked up since then.

FC B

Still very good but fortunately out of CL. The fomer Atletico woud've never got 5 goals from this Sevilla, virtually nobody could normally put 5 in their net back then.

M

MessiCam

more than logical, who can be so stupid to think that at the beginning of February the liga is decided?

Those that said players should be rested all willy nilly because La Liga was stitched up in December.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Games like these makes me wary of counting us as UCL favorites. We've seen in the past how teams have managed to neutralize our attack even with MSN and a younger Iniesta and Rakitic, and even with Alves.

With 4-4-2 we've gotten more balance, but lost some attacking firepower, but that just means a team could score one goal against us and eliminate us, or we could score one goal and then counter them when they have to attack.

Either way I predict getting the first goal would be vital, almost to the point it would put a team as a huge favorite in the tie and that could get very problematic.

I'd be cautiously optimistic rather than be overconfident just because we look more defensively solid. We've sacrificed a bit of our attack to be more solid.

FCBfan22

I think he made one mistake today: playing Paco as RW/RM. Vidal would have been far more suited for that role. With Coutinho constantly bombing forward, Paco had to stay in RM position, because if he wouldn't Raki and Busi wouldn't have anyone to pass to.

Home of Barca Fans