Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lliga | Round 38: FC Barcelona - Eibar 4-2

I just hope the barca hierarchy offer big bonuses to malaga players to win. I would even offer a million per player. 14 million would be worth it if they won and obviously barca won

Mou, res!
    Quote Originally Posted by eaman View Post
    I just hope the barca hierarchy offer big bonuses to malaga players to win. I would even offer a million per player. 14 million would be worth it if they won and obviously barca won
    Papa Flo Perez will offer double bonuses to Eibar if they beat us
    Sergi Roberto No 2 fan

Quote Originally Posted by eaman View Post
    Yea this isn't feasible with our financial issues. I'm sure there are some suitcases being prepared though. Including the million they get if Isco wins the league.

Can Tenerife come up please? Didn't they win us 2 league titles in a row on the last matchday in the 90s?

Quote Originally Posted by Ustari View Post
    Papa Flo Perez will offer double bonuses to Eibar if they beat us
    I'd take that. Beating Eibar would be pointless if Malaga don't beat RM.
    Last edited by Lelouch vi Britannia; 18th May 2017 at 05:04 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lelouch vi Britannia
    Attention, entire world. Hear my proclamation. I am Lelouch vi Britannia, emperor of the Holy Britannian Empire and your only ruler.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth Bale
    The team that scores more goals will win el clasico.

Says Masche and Pique won't be ready in time for the Eibar match. With Mathieu nowhere to be seen, it's Marlon's time to shine again.

Would rather Marlon and Alena stay with the B team this weekend, they've got a promotion to fight for. Although... we do need a CB in this case.

Luckily Marlon isn't the best defender Barca B has.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by xXKonan View Post

Says Masche and Pique won't be ready in time for the Eibar match. With Mathieu nowhere to be seen, it's Marlon's time to shine again.
    Pique trained with the group today

Quote Originally Posted by Bojan View Post
    I just hope the commentator on my channel won't spoil with possible updates from Malaga. I just want to enjoy this match.
    With or without commentary, the Malaga game will be visibly felt at Camp Nou by our player's mood, body language and the crowd. At least you get to watch the Camp Nou match, whether on my channel both games will be combined in stream.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Windhook View Post
    on my channel both games will be combined in stream.
    I had that last week. Bad bad surprise. And it was late too as senor Nadal had to finish his tennis match

Quote Originally Posted by CuleLife4Life View Post
    Yea this isn't feasible with our financial issues. I'm sure there are some suitcases being prepared though. Including the million they get if Isco wins the league.
    I know they couldn't afford all that but a couple of hundred thousand per player and maybe 2 million to malaga to cover the million they would lose from real. What's another few million to barcas already large debt

Malaga, in retrospect, cost us the La Liga title this season. Miracle 0-0 at Camp Nou, I still lose nerve when I think about all the amazing saves Kameni made that day. The memories of that 2-0 at La Rosaleda are fresh, too.

Blog Entries
    There was a stat that we lost none of the matches against top 4-5 this season, home or away. Really, those smaller matches cost us.
    This only afirms that it is always about motivation with Barca and never about lack of quality.

Yep, undefeated against the best but poor against the average and weak.

Sad way to lose the league tbh.
    Puyol #5

We've had a shit season and still could have won it. If Madrid had a shit season they'd be 10-12 points behind. Same with Tata's season.

We'll be back stronger next season. Hopefully a new manager and some decent new players will do the trick.

I'm not worried if RM wins la Liga which I'm 100 percent sure they will.

I just want Juve to beat them in CL.