User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lliga | Round 38: FC Barcelona - Eibar 4-2

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lliga | Round 38: FC Barcelona - Eibar 4-2

La Liga, Match day 38 Sunday 21 May, 2017, 20:00 CET

-

--------

Last match of La Liga this season. Whatever happens in Malaga, hope we make it worth it and give our all.

Mascherano is probably out.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bitter sweet feeling. This season, tho...still mad when I remind my self how and where we spilled these points. We were probably in our worst edition since long ago, but still managed to fight "mighty" RM and beat them in their own yard.
    Who knows, maybe.........naaaah.............................. ...............

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just hope the commentator on my channel won't spoil with possible updates from Malaga. I just want to enjoy this match.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We will CRUSH them

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojan View Post
    I just hope the commentator on my channel won't spoil with possible updates from Malaga. I just want to enjoy this match.
    Pretty sure there's no hope with Malaga; seeing their disposition towards the game, they might decide to show up with just 5 players and make the entire game a Madrid title celebration. So fairly certain there won't be any updates which could possibly give us any hope, only to take it away in the end
    f. Signatures must not slow down the forum (no gifs, maximum size 30kb and 700 wide x 200 tall pixels for images OR 5 lines of text (in english/catalan/castellano)

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Neeraj View Post
    Pretty sure there's no hope with Malaga; seeing their disposition towards the game, they might decide to show up with just 5 players and make the entire game a Madrid title celebration. So fairly certain there won't be any updates which could possibly give us any hope, only to take it away in the end
    I know, that's why I don't want to hear that guy ruining the last Barca's match in La Liga for me.
    It's really Celta or nothing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its a miracle it comes down to the wire with the season we had in la liga. Im not even blaiming anyone anymore. I hope for Celta/Malaga to do what Tenerife did in 1992 and 1993 and take it away from them.
    If not we still end our season possibly with 90 points which is a very good number in recent years. Then congratulations to Real, root for Juve, hope for us to win copa and regroup so we can go all out next season.
    6RACIES XAVI

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by raskolnikov View Post
    Its a miracle it comes down to the wire with the season we had in la liga. Im not even blaiming anyone anymore. I hope for Celta/Malaga to do what Tenerife did in 1992 and 1993 and take it away from them.
    If not we still end our season possibly with 90 points which is a very good number in recent years. Then congratulations to Real, root for Juve, hope for us to win copa and regroup so we can go all out next season.
    We could easily won this season, If it wasn't for couple bad decisions with the roster. We started way too many games with terrible lineup and oopsie, we lost those games. I blame Lucho for underestimating many opponents and losing points.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FinBarcelonafan View Post
    We could easily won this season, If it wasn't for couple bad decisions with the roster. We started way too many games with terrible lineup and oopsie, we lost those games. I blame Lucho for underestimating many opponents and losing points.
    We could have easily won the season with a bit of a fairer refereeing system too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do hope the team gets to 90 points. For an off year, not that bad. Let's face it, even though it sure looks like no big trophies this season, there has been a lot of fantastic play from our team. Also, too many off games, and amazingly poor depth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FinBarcelonafan View Post
    Instead of "a couple", I'd have to say "several" bad decisions with the roster. Lucho could not roll out the same lineup for all 62 games, he was doomed by the quality of play by the alternates. Some were flat bad, most were just OK. OK does not cut it at Barca.

President of FC Barcelona
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilS View Post
    I do hope the team gets to 90 points. For an off year, not that bad. Let's face it, even though it sure looks like no big trophies this season, there has been a lot of fantastic play from our team. Also, too many off games, and amazingly poor depth.
    Not sure we've watched the same games this season.

I haven't seen a Barcelona this lifeless and Messi dependent since 2012/13.

Had some good with great play, but those have been rare this season.

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, that is game over I guess... they aren't going to lose vs Malaga...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Liga won by madrid..sory guys.
    U can loose faith on lucho but not on barca.
    We'll always come back.