Víctor Machín Pérez (Vitolo)

xXKonan

vitolo-e1478518043200.jpg

Full name: Víctor Machín Pérez

Date of birth: November 2, 1989 (age 27)

Place of birth: Las Palmas, Spain

Height: 1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)

Playing position Winger

Current Club: Sevilla FC

Vitolo was born in Las Palmas. He came through the youth ranks at hometown club UD Las Palmas, playing for two years with the B-team before making the breakthrough in the 2010–11 season, with the Canary Islands side in the second division. He joined Sevilla FC on June 28, 2013 and since then has made a name for himself winning three Europa League titles with the Seville Side.

According to Francesc Aguilar(MD) we are interested in Vitolo, as a replacement for the likely departure of Arda Turan. He also reports his buyout clause is 40 million but it can be negotiated. He also has offers from Manchester City and Atletico Madrid as well.

Jombi

Its like a parody of a transfer. This time, we cant use the excuse that the player caught the eye of Lucho and Lucho demands that we buy him at any price. Lets cross our fingers and hope this is nonsense.

God Serena

They're thinking of bringing him in as a replacement for a midfielder so shit we try him out as a winger?

Doesn't make any sense to me, so it'll probably happen. Lol.

JamDav1982

They're thinking of bringing him in as a replacement for a midfielder so shit we try him out as a winger?

Doesn't make any sense to me, so it'll probably happen. Lol.

Dont think he would be to replace a midfielder.

If they are looking at the likes of Vitolo it is for winger back up or to have option of Messi at AM and still have a decent front three.

Vitolo is a good player but cant see it happening.

Gnidrologist

:facepalm:
He's worse than Delufeu, who we canget for almost free and that's not even a position that we need new player ASAP. Please, someone bomb the offices of these crooks.

Windhook

So, we are ready to pay 40m for a winger who has the same qualities like Arda Turan.:lol: I wish I studied journalism...

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
So, we are ready to pay 40m for a winger who has the same qualities like Arda Turan.:lol: I wish I studied journalism...

They are quite different players. Vitolo is a fast, skillful winger. The age is the resembling factor, yes, but besides that they do not have much in common.

Leo_Messi

A decent player but nothing more than that. Sevilla and similar clubs are his level. He would be a luxury substitute but he is not worth the money (40 million euros) that Sevilla is asking. It would be a waste of time for him as well as he is approaching his best years and sitting on the bench as much as he will be doing should he move to FCB, would be a waste for everyone involved.

This useless board cannot surprise me negatively any longer but I doubt that they are this short-sighted.

Home of Barca Fans