User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 60

Thread: Lliga | Round 36: FC Barcelona - Villarreal CF 4-1

  1. #31
    Senior Member
    clemente's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    842
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bismp View Post
    Real Madrid bench this season:

    48 goals
    37 assists

    Barca bench this season:

    27 goals
    19 assists


    That's the main reason why we are losing La Liga
    I'm kinda mindblown actually that our bench has 27 goals.

  2. #32
    Senior Member
    bismp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,274
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by clemente View Post
    I'm kinda mindblown actually that our bench has 27 goals.
    Well

    Paco ~ 5 goals
    Rafinha ~ 5 goals
    Arda ~ 5 goals
    Gomes ~ 3 goals
    Denis ~ 3 goals

    etc
    The official Barcaforum 2016/17 MotM thread

    "At Barcelona, you’ll hear about this kid on the youth team. He wears number 10 like you. He’s small like you. He plays with the ball like you.[...]His name is Leo Messi.[...]I want you to give him one piece of advice.

    Tell him, “Play with happiness. Play free. Just play with the ball.”

    Even when you are gone, the free style will live on in Barcelona through Messi."

    Ronaldinho Gaucho,to his 8 year old self

  3. #33
    Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    221
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    All this talk of Messi deserving 'better than this shit squad' is cringeworthy. His performances in most of the losses we had this season were nothing special either.

    Everybody is to blame for the way we showed up in some important games, starting with the manager. MSN scored a lot of goals (well, Messi and Suarez mostly), but several times this season, even in the most important part of the league and CL, they went missing as well. Those losses are costly in a season against what appears to be the best Madrid in decades.
    Messi does deserve better and there's nothing wrong with that. You can't blame Messi for not performing in games in which we did not win. As much as it's hard to believe, Messi is not a robot. He is still human so when he has a bad game, I expect other team mates to compensate for that. But that did not happen this season because most of Messi's teammates have been crap.

    When Ronaldo does not perform, which is a lot of the time, his team still wins. When Messi does not perform there is a much higher chance of Barca losing. Surely you cannot expect Messi to perform in every single game.

    The biggest injustice is that Messi won't win the ballon D'or even though he has been a so far ahead of any other player this season. The poor squad needs to be blamed for that.

  4. #34
    President of FC Barcelona
    DonAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    23,134
    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wouldn't say shit squad, but squad planning and tactics have not been upto expectations.

  5. #35
    Senior Member
    serghei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Bucharest
    Posts
    9,824
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MIXA View Post
    Messi does deserve better and there's nothing wrong with that. You can't blame Messi for not performing in games in which we did not win. As much as it's hard to believe, Messi is not a robot. He is still human so when he has a bad game, I expect other team mates to compensate for that. But that did not happen this season because most of Messi's teammates have been crap.

    When Ronaldo does not perform, which is a lot of the time, his team still wins. When Messi does not perform there is a much higher chance of Barca losing. Surely you cannot expect Messi to perform in every single game.

    The biggest injustice is that Messi won't win the ballon D'or even though he has been a so far ahead of any other player this season. The poor squad needs to be blamed for that.
    Messi pays at FC Barcelona. Not at Crystal Palace. He deserves better than a 5-600m. worth squad? Barcelona was the dominant club in the world even since pre-Messi, with Ronaldinho as the main creative force behind the team. He is where he needs to be, in a fantastic team. One bad season and everyone has a meltdown. Jesus, some sound as if we are shit without him and he raised us from Malaga level to one of the best teams in history.

  6. #36
    Senior Member
    xXKonan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Bartlesville, Oklahoma
    Posts
    9,494
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    No Alba.

  7. #37
    Barcaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Posts
    25,981
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alba off to City. :theo: coming.

    Strong 11, I like it

  8. #38
    Moderator
    El Flaco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    9,990
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)






  9. #39
    Senior Member
    Joppe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,167
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its Time to sign Grimaldo

  10. #40
    The Pale One
    putogusiluz8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    1,316
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojan View Post
    Alba off to City. :theo: coming.

    Strong 11, I like it
    You want Alba to leave? I've always liked alba but still felt theres room for improvement.

  11. #41
    Senior Member
    Neymessi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    4,103
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Strongest lineup bar alba.

  12. #42
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Casablanca
    Posts
    1,195
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alba benched for no reason knowing that this is the most difficult of the remaining matchs.

    Lucho's logic...

  13. #43
    Senior Member
    Devils's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    5,662
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Digne!
    Puyol #5

  14. #44
    Barcaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Posts
    25,981
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by putogusiluz8 View Post
    You want Alba to leave? I've always liked alba but still felt theres room for improvement.
    Of course not. Just saying there must be something brewing.

    Btw. Chat is up

  15. #45
    Senior Member
    serghei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Bucharest
    Posts
    9,824
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are zero chances of us signing someone better than Alba at LB. ZERO. Are there better options? Sure, you can try to sign Marcelo, or maybe Alaba, or even Filipe. Good luck with that.