Fabinho or B. Silva

Who should we sign; Fabinho or B. Silva?

• Total voters

gasgas

Think i'd fall for your trolling ? You're that idiot that shits on players you don't watch, is your irl so lame that this is better ?

Give stats
If you think I am moved by your insults you got another thing coming

It says a lot more about you actually
You are asked for proof, simple

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Agenda?

Dude, lately not me and KingMessi, but a dozen of people are calling you out since you put down others' suggestions without actually naming any realistic targets yourself, not to forget your unsubstantiated claims.

No counter arguments, no actual knowledge of watching the player play apart from your whoscored dependence.

I haven't even replied to you about it, called you out lately since you're annoying other people now and getting called out by them.

Last edited:

gasgas

Agenda?

Dude, lately not me and KingMessi, but a dozen of people are calling you out since you put down others' suggestions without actually naming any realistic targets yourself, not to forget your unsubstantiated claims.

No counter arguments, no actual knowledge of watching the player play apart from your whoscored dependence.

I haven't even replied to you about it, called you out lately since you're annoying other people now and getting called out by them.

I name my targets every single time I post.

They are many.
Even players like Weigl can be found there.

I don't have to repeat them everytime

I watch players and use whoscored as confirmatory

Nah, just baiting you. Did you prove that he is a turnover machine ? Why the fuck should I bother then ?

Because you are the one who jumped on my comment saying I was wrong.
If i were the one jumping on your comment then I would be required to prove why I think you're wrong

Home of Barca Fans