User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should we sign; Fabinho or B. Silva?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fabinho

    12 54.55%
  • B. Silva

    10 45.45%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26

Thread: Fabinho or B. Silva

  1. #16
    Banned

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,944
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gasgas View Post
    Prove that he is not a turnover machine.
    With numbers
    Not emotions
    Think i'd fall for your trolling ? You're that idiot that shits on players you don't watch, is your irl so lame that this is better ?

  2. #17
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    543
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gasgas View Post
    You're welcome.
    If I was forced to choose one I'll take Fabinho

    If I am not forced, I will pass on both
    lol

  3. #18
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    543
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am excited to see how both of them play today against a tough Juve team.

  4. #19
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Tanzania
    Posts
    6,045
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TornAndFrayed View Post
    Think i'd fall for your trolling ? You're that idiot that shits on players you don't watch, is your irl so lame that this is better ?
    Give stats
    If you think I am moved by your insults you got another thing coming

    It says a lot more about you actually
    You are asked for proof, simple

  5. #20
    Banned

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,944
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gasgas View Post
    Give stats
    If you think I am moved by your insults you got another thing coming

    It says a lot more about you actually
    You are asked for proof, simple
    Proof of what ?

  6. #21
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Tanzania
    Posts
    6,045
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TornAndFrayed View Post
    Proof of what ?
    That he's not a turnover machine.

    Look how you missed the point and jumped on donaks agenda.

  7. #22
    Banned

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,944
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gasgas View Post
    That he's not a turnover machine.

    Look how you missed the point and jumped on donaks agenda.
    Nah, just baiting you. Did you prove that he is a turnover machine ? Why the fuck should I bother then ?

  8. #23
    President of FC Barcelona
    DonAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    22,882
    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agenda?

    Dude, lately not me and KingMessi, but a dozen of people are calling you out since you put down others' suggestions without actually naming any realistic targets yourself, not to forget your unsubstantiated claims.

    No counter arguments, no actual knowledge of watching the player play apart from your whoscored dependence.

    I haven't even replied to you about it, called you out lately since you're annoying other people now and getting called out by them.
    Last edited by DonAK; 3rd May 2017 at 05:57 PM.

  9. #24
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Tanzania
    Posts
    6,045
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
    Agenda?

    Dude, lately not me and KingMessi, but a dozen of people are calling you out since you put down others' suggestions without actually naming any realistic targets yourself, not to forget your unsubstantiated claims.

    No counter arguments, no actual knowledge of watching the player play apart from your whoscored dependence.

    I haven't even replied to you about it, called you out lately since you're annoying other people now and getting called out by them.
    I name my targets every single time I post.

    They are many.
    Even players like Weigl can be found there.

    I don't have to repeat them everytime

    I watch players and use whoscored as confirmatory


    Quote Originally Posted by TornAndFrayed View Post
    Nah, just baiting you. Did you prove that he is a turnover machine ? Why the fuck should I bother then ?
    Because you are the one who jumped on my comment saying I was wrong.
    If i were the one jumping on your comment then I would be required to prove why I think you're wrong

  10. #25
    Banned

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,944
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright. Messi the turnover machine. Wise up.

  11. #26
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    543
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Silva has looked pretty good. I like his close dribbling ability.