Jean Michaël Seri

khaled_a_d

I have a feeling that we will buy him or Herrera 99% surely, as they are Valverde's first picks, they seem like good fits and they are somewhat available.

That will be a cm, then we'll probably buy Bellerin.

Then the question remains: is that it?
Or we will still look for one star player Cam or Rw like Coutinho, or we will just bring back Deulofeu, Munir (and Paco) for 433 and Deulofeu/Munir/Rafinha/Vidal/Roberto for a Rw in 4231?

If we'll buy Seri+Rb without another star player, it is questionable whether that will be enough.

And ofc, we'll probably buy some new young random Cb.

I don't expect nor I think we should be in the market for an overhaul. I think we don't need more than 4 players at most. A midfielder(Seri it seems) a RB (think it will be Semedo) for starting line up,then either extra winger if Messi moves to AM and extra bench player or two bench player
It seems now that there is doubts about Deulofeu return,both the club and the player seem to have 2nd thoughts. I think Munir might get a chance but most likely to move on and same for Samper.
A lot will depend mainly on who we sell tbh, I think our bench is solid and next year it will be far better. we are already set/almost set in GK and defense when we add RB,Denis Suarez seem to be staying and would probably be far better,same for Paco,Rafinha,Digne etc.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't expect nor I think we should be in the market for an overhaul. I think we don't need more than 4 players at most. A midfielder(Seri it seems) a RB (think it will be Semedo) for starting line up,then either extra winger if Messi moves to AM and extra bench player or two bench player
It seems now that there is doubts about Deulofeu return,both the club and the player seem to have 2nd thoughts. I think Munir might get a chance but most likely to move on and same for Samper.
A lot will depend mainly on who we sell tbh, I think our bench is solid and next year it will be far better. we are already set/almost set in GK and defense when we add RB,Denis Suarez seem to be staying and would probably be far better,same for Paco,Rafinha,Digne etc.

Judging by Bartomeu's comments, I think we'll sign a big name this summer. Seri, Semedo, Deulofeu or a CB like Davinson doesn't really fit in that category.

Won't be surprised if we end up signing Seri and Coutinho.

Unless the big name of course is Bellerin :troll:

khaled_a_d

With RBs we definitely should be quick with other clubs also looking for one. Might end up in an unfortunate situation if we let that drag on till mid-August.

Hope the Semedo rumours are true.

I kind of agree with this one,specially with many top clubs moving for RB (Manu,Man City & Bayern,and if those went for other targets like Walker then you have Tottenham going for a RB) and we could end up with Cancelo

khaled_a_d

Judging by Bartomeu's comments, I think we'll sign a big name this summer. Seri, Semedo, Deulofeu or a CB like Davinson doesn't really fit in that category.

Won't be surprised if we end up signing Seri and Coutinho.

Unless the big name of course is Bellerin :troll:

No,it will be Dembele and everyone will hail Roberto until he has a run of bad games :benitez:

BigBarcaBoy

Can be forget this herrera shit, he has one year left on his contract and is angling for an extension so his agent is being creative

raki

Seri is not, at all, the player we need. I remember him in Portugal. He has evolved but not that much. Verrati and Eriksen.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Seri is not, at all, the player we need. I remember him in Portugal. He has evolved but not that much. Verrati and Eriksen.

Verratti is not available, just like Marquinhos was not available two seasons ago.

Raketa10

I think we will go either for Coutinho or Dembele. Robert said he don't like to play big amount of money for former La Masia players when questioned about Bellerin.

We might end up with Sanchez, Cancelo, Deulofeu and Coutinho or if we get Seri than most likely Coutinho won't come and we might go for Dembele.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

I think we will go either for Coutinho or Dembele. Robert said he don't like to play big amount of money for former La Masia players when questioned about Bellerin.

We might end up with Sanchez, Cancelo, Deulofeu and Coutinho or if we get Seri than most likely Coutinho won't come and we might go for Dembele.

The way I see it right now is that we are going for Seri & Semedo,might go for a CB but will depend on Mascherano & Marlon situation whether he will be a sighn & Loan or join 1st team.
If there is clear intention to get a star player then one Dembele/Coutinho could be on his way. Obviously their might be someone else we have no idea about but that is what the current situation look like for me

BarçaBarça

I just watched the youtube-clips of him, and he seem very Xavi-esque in his playing style - I like that a lot!
Also two seasons in Ligue 1 is more reassuring than one, that way there is a better chance that he isn't a one-hit-wonder - more so than Naby Keita (who only has 1 season in the Bundesliga).

Our negotiation-position could also be better than most think, because of this freaky fact:
Seri suffers from chilblains – painful and itchy swellings on the skin when the weather is cold. That could be a minor problem if he were to live in an English climate, and the Premier League suitors should be aware of the issue, just as the player himself is.

Now that I think about, one of the key questions actually is: He is turning 26, but can we really trust his age! :tata:

Last edited:

Jombi

Coutinho is unavailable. Forget about him.

Home of Barca Fans