Jean Michaël Seri

NeyMesSis

wow. watched some compilations - I know compilations don't always tell the truth - and this guy has impressed me a lot.

He has this great magic flair, coolness and calmness like players as Thiago..

Does anybody know more about him?

JamDav1982

Purely from those highlight videos not completely convinced by his close control etc being what would ideally want as doesnt seem all that smooth at times but could just be me wanting to see next Xavi!

Like his pace and face he looks willing to get stuck in though and does look good on ball.

Edit: Meant to say fact not face.

Last edited:

Raketa10

wow. watched some compilations - I know compilations don't always tell the truth - and this guy has impressed me a lot.

He has this great magic flair, coolness and calmness like players as Thiago..

Does anybody know more about him?

Don't rely too much on you tube compilations. Anyone can look great in those. I sincerely doubt anyone on this forum has watched him regularly this season.

Jombi

He is definitely similar to Xavi in many respects. A poor man's Xavi of course and he will never be close to the level Xavi ever was. I personally dont think he is better than Rakitic. But Raki has become complacent so competition is needed. I would much rather see us sign Lemar and Naby Keita, as they have more upside potential than Seri and are already better IMO.

gasgas

He looks very good in highlights, very technical

I have never seen him play live but people are saying he is a passenger defensively, not Gomes' level but close

Raketa10

He is definitely similar to Xavi in many respects. A poor man's Xavi of course and he will never be close to the level Xavi ever was. I personally dont think he is better than Rakitic. But Raki has become complacent so competition is needed. I would much rather see us sign Lemar and Naby Keita, as they have more upside potential than Seri and are already better IMO.

After Gomes we can't afford any more mistakes. I haven't watched him but I sincerely doubt a 26 year old player from Nice is solution to our problems.
No one even mentioned him before this season and his stats are also nothing special. Honestly I don't know what to think but it doesn't look promising...

Last edited:

clemente

After Gomes we can't afford any more mistakes. I haven't watched him but I sincerely doubt a 26 year old player from Nice is solution to our problems.
No one even mentioned him before this season and his stats are also nothing special. Honestly I don't know what to think but it doesn't look promising...

Well considering what players are surrounded him its very impressive he made it to the top 11 of Ligue 1 and Nice so high on the table.

Well considering what players are surrounded him its very impressive he made it to the top 11 of Ligue 1 and Nice so high on the table.

Plea, Cyprien, Belhanda. Cyprien especially should become a big thing.

I'm all for Seri but if we sign him and Bellerin and that's it, then it's a shit mercato when we need a great one.

xXKonan

C_0ZobfWsAEIJ6y.jpg

Well this was Nice's pass map vs Angers a couple of weeks ago. Notice Seri's on this, he completed 155 passes with a 91 percent accuracy.

Jombi

He's far better than the donkey Gomes will ever be. No comparison at all. His stats are special, I dont know what makes you think they are not.

His age is worrying though. He wont get better, but he is a good player and will give Rakitic and Iniesta (who I think should be a reserve next season) good competition.

Home of Barca Fans