Jean Michaël Seri

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He has some outstanding stats, that's for sure. Even when compared directly to Verratti, he comes out as good, but those are stats and you cannot paint a complete picture out of it. That pass map is sexy though.

If we sign him, I hope he becomes for us what Modric has become for Real Madrid. Signed at a similar age.

I would definitely sign another top class midfielder though. Especially considering Seri will be going to Africa Cup of Nations every second year.

wisconsincule

Seems like he would be a good fit. I wonder how much he would cost? Surely less than B Silva?? Hopefully we can sell Arda to China for roughly the same amount as he would cost.

EDIT: And it looks like he played in a 4-2-3-1. Seri and Busi together? Get him and then sign Dembele!

Last edited:

Raketa10

He has some outstanding stats, that's for sure. Even when compared directly to Verratti, he comes out as good, but those are stats and you cannot paint a complete picture out of it. That pass map is sexy though.

If we sign him, I hope he becomes for us what Modric has become for Real Madrid. Signed at a similar age.

I would definitely sign another top class midfielder though. Especially considering Seri will be going to Africa Cup of Nations every second year.

Modric is great in both directions while Seri (from what I have seen and read) is good only attack wise. So he for sure won't be nowhere near Modric quality.

He might be ok solution if we also get Dembele but if we end up buying only Seri, Deulofeu and RB than this transfer window will be far from perfect.

Last edited:

xXKonan

[tw]869218243776581632[/tw]

Says if Valverde gives the Okay he could be our first summer signing.

Raketa10

This is plain stupid. I watched interview with Mourinho where he clearly stated that he gave transfer instructions to his sports director in MARCH! On the other side we have our idiots who are waiting Valverde to approve transfer in end of MAY. If this is true that's just embarrassing.

amircule

This is plain stupid. I watched interview with Mourinho where he clearly stated that he gave transfer instructions to his sports director in MARCH! On the other side we have our idiots who are waiting Valverde to approve transfer in end of MAY. If this is true that's just embarrassing.

Not a fan of this board but Mourinho was always going to stay for another season , so it makes sense if he gave a list that early..

Raketa10

Not a fan of this board but Mourinho was always going to stay for another season , so it makes sense if he gave a list that early..

Yeah but that's how job is done. We knew Lucho was leaving and it seams Valverde was our only candidate so preparations for next season had to be done waaaay before the end of May.

Home of Barca Fans