Jean Michaël Seri

raki

Both players you mention wanting are not available.

How do you know they are unavailable? Are we Betis? Robert is inept? If so fire him and put Braida or someone who has the goods.

All i read is unavailable. Wtf. Barcelona is not appealing to Arsenal, PSG and Tottenham players??

raki

I'd take him but I stand firm on that the guy we should have signed has gone to City.

We let the great ones go away...Pjanic last year. Silva. All i read is that Coutinho, Eriksen, Hamsik, etc are impossible.

If the club with most revenues cant sign a friggin wclass player...shocking.

xXKonan

How do you know they are unavailable? Are we Betis? Robert is inept? If so fire him and put Braida or someone who has the goods.

All i read is unavailable. Wtf. Barcelona is not appealing to Arsenal, PSG and Tottenham players??
Verratti is difficult case because of PSG, they simply don't want to sell him regardless how much money we offer for him.

But if PSG do keep struggling in the CL I can see Verratti, getting fed up and asking for a move.

serghei

Seri is the best CM option we can sign. And he would be affordable, like 30-35m + some add-ons.

World class CM is not possible. We need to take a risk on a younger player, unproven at the highest level, but with the tools required to make it in a short period of time. Seri fits this description. He is young, but not too young, he has shined in a very physical and tough league, he is a Barca fan and he can play the kind of game we want to play at Barca.

Last edited:

Raketa10

Seri is the best CM option we can sign. And he would be affordable, like 30-35m + some add-ons.

World class CM is not possible. We need to take a risk on a younger player, unproven at the highest level, but with the tools required to make it in a short period of time. Seri fits this description. He is young, but not too young, he has shined in a very physical and tough league, he is a Barca fan and he can play the kind of game we want to play at Barca.

So you rate him higher than Naby Keita? I haven't watched them so I really don't know what to think about them both. Keita is younger though.
It seams there is no one on this forum who is able to compare those two. :(

Last edited:

Yashar1899

So you rate him higher than Naby Keita? I haven't watched them so I really don't know what to think about them. Keita is younger though.
It seams there is no one on this forum who is able to compare them. :(

Keita -> Gundogan-esque
Seri -> Veratti'esque

Yashar1899

As far as I heard Seri is bad defensively so if this is true he is nothing like Verratti.
Verratti is great in both directions.

Verrati is A class and Seri B class of same football style! Seri's playmaking, Vision, Composing, Shots is good/very good. defensively? better than Xavi and Kroos.

Raketa10

Verrati is A class and Seri B class of same football style! Seri's playmaking, Vision, Composing, Shots is good/very good. defensively? better than Xavi and Kroos.

Better than Kroos defensively? I hope you are right.
Shame is that our main target is B class in any sense. :(

serghei

He is B class in terms of value on the market. He can be potentially A class and just waiting for the right chance to show it.

We all say we want WC central mid. But the reality is that it can't be done.

wisconsincule

[tw]869535242591383552[/tw]

This was the guy that called the Bernardo Silva to Man City deal as it was happening. I have no idea how to embed the tweet into the message :/

Home of Barca Fans