Jean Michaël Seri

sabby

I think the current board is determined to piss as many people off and sabotage the club's reputation !

El Flaco

[tw]900455644762976256[/tw]

Says Valverde nixed the Seri deal. He prioritizes signing attackers instead of central midfielders.

Givenchy

Says Valverde nixed the Seri deal. He prioritizes signing attackers instead of central midfielders.

worrying if true. even the mighty MSN couldn't spare our midfield blushes.. think this will be a mistake. maybe we just have too many midfielders and cant get rid of any.

Thiago10

That would probably mean he thinks the likes of Rakitic and Gomes are good enough. If he does, we know we picked the wrong coach.

gatsu

I'm absolutely certain that the board is sabotaging the club for whatever reason. This is the only explanation.

Devils

[tw]900465211366404096[/tw]

This is disgusting.

It becomes harder and harder to be a proud FC Barcelona fan these days under this board. I'm ashamed.

Givenchy

[tw]900465211366404096[/tw]

This is disgusting.

It becomes harder and harder to be a proud FC Barcelona fan these days under this board. I'm ashamed.

just wait until they do the same with Dembele.. that kid has burned all bridges at Dortmund to join us :banghead:

Home of Barca Fans