Jean Michaël Seri

xxxxxx

The 30m we offered was probably in installments for like 10 years or something. We've become an Italian team.

Thiago10

Barca Midfield 2017/18:

199564.png
216451.png
41.png
205498.png
189511.png

Thoughts?

You're a big fan of that new "feature" you fond :lol:
That midfield is pretty decent, but Jorginho won't come (I would get him in a heartbeat), and I still think it lacks creativity. If you add Coutinho (which won't happen), it would be perfect.

Last edited:

gasgas

............................Samper.................................
................Busquets.............Seri.........................
.........Dembele........Messi.......Denis.......

Not bad

Devils

I like Seri, I really do. But this has potential to massively backfire given his sudden emergence midway through his career.

He's certainly worth a shot though.

Thiago10

So we will have: Iniesta, Busquets, Seri, Roberto, Paulinho, Gomes, Rakitic, Rafinha, Samper

how will we they playing time? :lol:

Tell that to to the board mate, for some reason they don't want to sell anyone. I would sell Gomes, Rakitic and Rafinha.

Raketa10

Tell that to to the board mate, for some reason they don't want to sell anyone. I would sell Gomes, Rakitic and Rafinha.

Gomes won't be sold since our idiots claim he is only on 30% of his potential :lol:

Rakitic also won't leave.

Since they will stay I would sell Denis, Rafinha and Arda.

Thiago10

Man I fucking hate Robert and Bartomeu

It's not related, but have you actually seen reports linking us to Jorginho? There's a lot of talk about him on this forum, but I've never even seen a rumour? I'd love to see him here, he looks like a great player and perfect for Barca.

Thiago10

Gomes won't be sold since our idiots claim he is only on 30% of his potential :lol:

Rakitic also won't leave.

Since they will stay I would sell Denis, Rafinha and Arda.

Even if what Gomes is showing is only 30% of his potential, he would still be shit :lol:

Raketa10

If we sign Seri than it's clear we will splash over 130 mil on either Coutinho or Dembele. If Seri comes there is chance for only one out of these two. There is no chance both will come.

Some may not agree but IMHO I would rather risk with Dembele he has huge potential. Coutinho is for sure better player in this moment but he also comes with huge risk od being injured all of the time not to mention Lpool might not sell him even for 150 mil.

In either way (Coutinho or Dembele) cosidering the price tag we are taking a huge risk and I would rather risk with Dembele since I also don't see Coutinho as LW for Barca but rather as Iniesta replacement. Iniesta can play for one more year but we don't have LW at all.

Last edited:

jamrock

Only seen him play once so let's hope he is as good as described.

Can't be worst that what we have now, because without iniesta having a roll back the years game, we us fc Barcelona have the worst midfield of any top team in Europe.

-------------busquets

----paulinho---------------raketic

Is WC. Lol

But he does look 40 though someone seriously as to check his age if we sign him.

Home of Barca Fans