Jean Michaël Seri

Julien

And everything after one day after they met:nasser:

Not a coincidence in my opinion.

[tw]899974481870864385[/tw]

They said they want a player, they didn't say a loan.

So, 40+8+20-30 (value of a player we don't want to keep) = 68m minimum

Monaco offered Fabinho to Chelsea for 50m, please explain to me why we are not on him. He isn't any worse than Seri. He was rated higher than Seri last season.

Julien

I don't think they'd want to pay all those wages.
They just can't. They don't have the money.

The french financial agency that regulates football in France (DNCG) is one of the most aggressive in Europe. Clubs that have debts have to find funds or they are demoted to smaller leagues.

And no way Nice owners will inject more money at the moment.

And even if they do, they also have to deal with european FFP afterwards.

Julien

Don't believe al those rumours. Some even say that Barcelona still has to negotiate with Nice.
We have reports about a french player in french league from L'Equipe, RMC, and Nice Matin, and they tend to report what is talked above.

On the other hand we have medias that lied this entire summer like MD.

Julien

Can you link me the articles?
Use the search button?

Everything besides today infos were already posted via summaries from twitter.

- L'Equipe reporting the clause has expired.
- L'Equipe publishing an interview with Favre this week end, in which he put a lot of pressure on Nice because he can't imagine this season without Seri: https://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Act...nice-je-n-imagine-pas-la-vie-sans-seri/826989 (for full interview, you have to pay or find somebody to share their PDFs with you. Don't count on me for illegal stuffs)
- RMC reporting a few days ago we dealt with the player first, then have to contact Nice (which we probably did yesterday or this morning)
- Riviere saying a few days ago that Barca didn't contact him or any nice representatives.
- RMC now reporting the same about the clause, and what Nice wants.
- Nice Matin is a regional newspaper, and they don't say anything really different, 40m minimum, but also insisting on what Favre said: http://www.nicematin.com/football/l...pour-le-transfert-de-jean-michael-seri-161160
- Nice Matin exclusive informations are saying the discussions started yesterday (august 21) which fits exactly with what L'Equipe, and RMC said. We contacted Seri first, and then contacted Nice only yesterday, taht's why RMC now have news about it.

Last edited:

5ergio_Busquets

There are rumors that the first offer will be 30m.
It probably will be 20m fixed + 5m if he scores more than 50 goals + 5m if he makes more saves than Ter Stegen :robert:

Jombi

We should go for Thomas Lemar and/or Fabinho if Nice play hardball and demand upwards of 60m for Seri. Leon Goretzka and Maxime Lopez from Marseille should also be considered.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Clubs want to take advantage of us because we are desperate and because we are loaded. Understandable but pathetic.

On the other hand the big wigs of this club only have themselves to blame for their indecisiveness, procrastination and penny counting.

Total failure.

Home of Barca Fans