Jean Michaël Seri

Messi983

Nice would rather sell to Barcelona than PSG

I know and I also think Seri prefers to join Barça. Wouldn't be surprised if he rejected other teams approaches during the summer to wait if we'll come after him and now that he finally has our offer I believe this transfer will really happen in next days.

But after everything that happened this summer it would be just "fun" if Qataris would manage to also steal Seri from us.

Trafalgar

I know and I also think Seri prefers to join Barça. Wouldn't be surprised if he rejected other teams approaches during the summer to wait if we'll come after him and now that he finally has our offer I believe this transfer will really happen in next days.

But after everything that happened this summer it would be just "fun" if Qataris would manage to also steal Seri from us.

I've read that they're still in contact with Fabinho, they don't need Seri anyway tbh

Fabinho(Motta)

Veratti(Lo Celso) Rabiot(Pastore)

Julien

Nice would rather sell to Barcelona than PSG
I might be wrong, but Riviere has a good relationship with PSG.

Last year when PSG suffered from Aulas verbal harrasment, and from the same Aulas pressure on the league officials, Riviere was amongs those that defended PSG.

Same with Caïazzo.

El Flaco

[tw]899963346065260544[/tw]

Bouhafsi: OGC Nice annoyed at Barca behaviour regarding Seri transfer. Meeting expected today. Nice want money + a player

Julien

Bouhafsi: OGC Nice annoyed at Barca behaviour regarding Seri transfer. Meeting expected today. Nice want money + a player
And l'Equipe apparently said again on their TV channel that Riviere considers that the 40m gentlemen agreement is not available if a club wants to buy him after july. That a deadline was part of that agreement.

Riviere is just trying to get more money. He's seeing all those stupidly high fees, and wants a part of the cake...

Really thought he was better than that.

On our end, clubs seem to be really angry that we deal with players before even contacting them once.

kilian

How incompetent you must be to annoy your whole fanbase and half the footballing world with your actions. Unbeliveable. If they don`t vote them out, we can officially say that we have the most retarded socios in the world.

Devils

Bit unfair no? The president of Nice publicly announced to the media that he could go for 40m without citing any deadlines. Now he is backtracking.

40m + Samper on loan is a great deal for both parties.

Julien

Bit unfair no? The president of Nice publicly announced to the media that he could go for 40m without citing any deadlines. Now he is backtracking.

40m + Samper on loan is a great deal for both parties.
No loan talked about on RMC.

If Nice is thinking one of our players will accept a salary cut to sign there, they are living in delusions.

Zuti

Everyone and their mom is annoyed with Barca these days, what are they now annoyed about I wonder?:lol:

Last edited:
Everyone and their mom is annoyed with Barca these days, what are they now annoyed about I wonder?:lol:

It's not a coincidence that everyone is annoyed with Barca. Keep in mind that when they say Barca, they mean Barca board.
Their negotiation methods in this transfer window have been just embarrassing.

Home of Barca Fans