Jean Michaël Seri

xXKonan

255933aa2a75b8faedf4e404f8ba07e1.jpg

Full name:Jean Michaël Seri

Date of birth: July 19,1991

Place of birth: Grand-Bereby, Côte d'Ivoire

Height: 1.65 m (5 ft 5 in)

Playing Position: Central Midfielder/Defensive Midfielder.

Current Club : OGC Nice

Born in Grand-Béréby, southern Ivory Coast, Seri began his professional career with Abidjan club Africa Sports in 2009. He next moved to ASEC Mimosas, where he would remain until 2012. He later joined Porto's B team, and after a short stint he signed with Portuguese club F.C. Paços de Ferreira, where he spent a total of two seasons with the club before moving to Ligue 1 side OGC Nice in 2015.

According to MD, he's on our list of Midfielders Robert has been following, as he would cost less and would easily be more attainable than Verratti.

Last edited:

xXKonan

Read the article on MD on him, he is also being followed by PSG,Marseille, Arsenal, Liverpool, Manchester City and Borussia Dortmund. But he would prioritize us if we make an offer for him since he's a big Barcelona fan.

Messi983

Read the article on MD on him, he is also being followed by PSG,Marseille, Arsenal, Liverpool, Manchester City and Borussia Dortmund. But he would prioritize us if we make an offer for him since he's a big Barcelona fan.

That means he'll most likely end up in Madrid. :lol:

Zinedinho

I disagree. He's a small Barcelona fan.:mathieu:

He looks good.

El Flaco

Seri a.k.a. 'The African Xavi' is available for €40m according to their president in his interview with RMC

“Seri has a clause worth €40m. It made everyone smile when we put this clause in two years ago. At that price, he will be free. Without it, we do not have the intention to sell him for the moment. Even if people do not take clauses seriously in France, they deserve some sort of respect. If tomorrow, a club offers €40m for Jean-Michaël, he will go.”

https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2017/ogc-nice-president-jean-michael-seri-can-go-for-e40m/
http://rmcsport.bfmtv.com/football/nice-a-40-millions-seri-sera-libre-assure-rivere-1162783.html

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Seri has 700 minutes more, that's almost 8 games. You should have chosen average per game instead of total.

I checked per game and he's still damn impressive. Don't know much about him, but he's getting a lot of hype and statistically, which I usually tend to dislike alone as a parameter to judge a player, he's really impressive.

Chances created, key passes, pass completion etc.

Perhaps he's one team away from unlocking the beast he might be....or perhaps he'll flatter to deceive.

Interesting nonetheless considering he's more of the profile of a midfielder we need, when there's none available.

Last edited:

El Flaco

Last night, Seri took part of Ligue 1 team of the season - elected by players

[tw]864192939739807746[/tw]

Messi983

Like what I've seen from him but I wouldn't go as high as 40M for him.

If we'll again buy unproven midfielder then I'd rather take a gamble on someone like Tielemans for 25M or so.

Home of Barca Fans